What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking coke at the moment.
Shared some good stuff with DisturbdChemist yesterday. Had some homebrew and these.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426521942.727401.jpg
Super chocolatey and the brandy barrel was very present.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426521987.446627.jpg
Sour
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426522018.864716.jpg
Bretty, very fruity and floral
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426522048.518951.jpg
Really good! Nice spiciness from the yeast. Thanks for sending this @Hello
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426522106.670421.jpg
Bourbon chocolate milk shake

Water while eating my smoked chicken salad.

Went upstairs to retrieve my mail and overheard one of the intermittent workers saying while eating a piece of cake " if I eat some of this now and the rest later, I will consume less calories because I separated the portions." also " I burn 400 calories a day by just tapping my foot."

Contemplating where I'm going to put these stickers from Jon. These may go on my secondary fermenter, as I'm without a keezer at the moment. I may just hold onto them for a bit until I actually get around to building one.

I vote keezer, but I am biased.

Sprite. Took my neighbors out for one of their birthdays. Late breakfast or early lunch...whatever. Now trying to find motivation to do actual work before they **** can my ass for lagging.

... also " I burn 400 calories a day by just tapping my foot."

I heard something like that from someone once. I don't know where they get these ideas. I think they are just looking for a reason to be able to say "I did everything in my power to lose weight and just couldn't...guess it's just genetics...".

Drinking water with my healthy lunch, because I know my fatassness is not just genetics.

Fish tacos and Simcoe/Amarillo/Centennial Wheat

IMG_2920.jpg

****ing gigantic hawk just flew over me. Tried to take a pic and almost fell into the stream. ****ing **** bull****

Worst part about drinking in the woods is walking 1/4 mile back to the closest tap.

"remmy has died of dysentery"

I was backpacking in Glacier a few years ago and found one of the cleanest little streams I had ever seen.

I was tired of boiling water or treating it with tabs (tastes like crap), so I just said "eff it" and drank a good helping of clear mountain spring water.

I had diarrhea for 3 days.

Damn! I need to come to your next brew day.

Your choice. You're invited but you better make sure I know before you drive down my driveway.

"remmy has died of dysentery"

Remmy, how'd you get across the stream? Did you ford it or caulk the wagon and float it?

I was backpacking in Glacier a few years ago and found one of the cleanest little streams I had ever seen.

I was tired of boiling water or treating it with tabs (tastes like crap), so I just said "eff it" and drank a good helping of clear mountain spring water.

I had diarrhea for 3 days.

All of you = rookies.

@wobrien- my snowboard boots. I've done it many times in sneakers. I wore boots today since we still have 2' of snow in the back yard. Are you still too scared to drink in fear that you'll have a beer gut?

I drank half of that cup of water. I feel fine right now.

Great song. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSv2eV1WPPQ[/ame]

Back