What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, I want to try a gose my next brew day but I'm not sure I would be able to plan ahead time wise for a sour mash. Not sure I want to dedicate a fermenter to sour beers either.

How did you go about it?

I pitched a vial of white labs lactobacillus delbruecki and let that ferment for 4-5 days until it started to show signs of souring, then I pitched a package of US05. I ended up leaving it in the fermentor for about 5 months before bottling. It's good. Definitely better as it warms a bit. I would just like it a little more sour.

@jtd_419 's IPA. Pretty good brew! Definitely enjoying drinking this.

_DSC4036.jpg

I've always enjoyed Guinness, but just saw they now have something called Guinness Blonde American Lager. Does this seem strange to anyone else?

Also, I'm drunk.

Working thru my second BM Porter. I Added more MO and Munich taste great. The second Bomber has vanilla and It is not great , still is good but not Great.

I've always enjoyed Guinness, but just saw they now have something called Guinness Blonde American Lager. Does this seem strange to anyone else?

Also, I'm drunk.

So not try that beer! It was awful, so awful. I don't understand it being a lager from their "famous Guinness (ale) yeast". That aside, it tasted like ****.

Coffee at work.

Happy birthday to the person responsible for helping me get back into the hobby while helping me every step of the way. Thank you for every time you've told me to leave my beer alone and that it is going to turn out fine. I hope your day is special @hello and best wishes for many more.

Dark roast coffee. Welcome back to the grind BK.

Not at retail. Grey market, possibly.

It would help to see it all. Unless there are a couple bottles of Utopia behind all that, highly unlikely of touching $500.

That's the kicker, there's no way to know everything that's in the back. Might be some white whalez bro.

Coff.

Happy Birthday @Hello

Back