What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always remember: Righty tighty, lefty loosey

Ancient mechanic secret.

6th pint of celebration clone

What if you have a hard time remembering which is which?

I once knew a truck driver who had L tattooed on his left hand and R tattooed on his right. True story.

Drinking water and going to bed. Been a very long day. Then get up tomorrow and do it again.

What if you have a hard time remembering which is which?

I once knew a truck driver who had L tattooed on his left hand and R tattooed on his right. True story.

Drinking water and going to bed. Been a very long day. Then get up tomorrow and do it again.

That's easy man, you hold your left up facing outward with thumb and index finger perpendicular and it makes an L. L for left.

Just think about it like clockwise tightens.. Counter clockwise loosens. Unless you're dealing with reverse threads. Then you're on your own.

Guitar truss rods too.. usually mix those up until I'm getting the opposite of what I'm aiming for.

Drinking a deschutes obsidian stout

I like it. I can taste a little cashew flavor, but it's not overpowering. I do NOT like soy milk...too vegetal tasting. I've tried almond milk and the almond/coconut blend and they are pretty good too. The chocolate one is really good...but I haven't tried to sneak it in on my son yet. The cashew milk is creamier tasting than the others, but not by a whole lot. The warm ovaltine was really good.

So, I bought this soda at the store tonight...the root beer flavor is pretty good, but you can taste that tea flavor too. I'm not a huge tea fan, but it's interesting. I brewed up 8 bags of green tea and made a little under a gallon...all with Culligan bottled water. I'm going to pour the dregs in and see if it does anything. LHBS has kombucha "starter" on their website...sent an e-mail to see if it includes the SCOBY or if it will produce one. The picture and description don't really indicate. But I'll try my little experiment and rescue it or bolster it with purchased starter, if needed.

Atlantic? Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a SCOBY.

Water. Fell asleep on the couch. Now it's time to get comfy in bed.

Don't use the wrench to tighten the filter, you should only tighten it down by hand. Those wrenches are only for taking them off.

Water here. Good morning

^ This.

Coff.

@billy-klubb

Is this your cat trying to get out of the house in order to find his ****-buckets?
gifs_05.gif

How is that? I've been seen beer from them on shelves for a while now.

It was okay. Tripped is my least favorite style and as it wasted there was a slight aftertaste (I think from coriander) that was too much.

I haven't watched the last starfighter in probably 15 years. Loved that movie.
Last of the tired hands growler. Thanks Mark :D

Watched it for my son (his first time). It does not hold up well to the test of time.

so... no one cares that someone stole two buckets of cat poop from the Klubbs? seriously. someone stole poop. I'm not making this s#!t up.

Stone's Throw Scottish Ale. one left in the Keezer.

I don't give a ****. And I'm not sorry to say so. :D

I'm a little disappointed. I half expected this to taste like a turd covered in burnt hair but it didn't. View attachment 254838

You only get that flavor 40% of the time. ;)

Coffee.

Don't use the wrench to tighten the filter, you should only tighten it down by hand. Those wrenches are only for taking them off.

Water here. Good morning
Hand tighten till gasket seats, then 1/4 turn with wrench ...:D... coffee, need to shovel snow ... AGAIN ...

Bought the Sam Adams seasonal collection tonight mainly to try the 2 bottles of Escape Route that are in it but ended drinking a Cold Snap, Crystal Pale Ale and then the star of the show: a New York Nine Pin Belgian Hard Cider deucer I bought at the brew shop. These guys are from albany and it was the first time I saw the name but damn is it good. Had a few more varieties from them but at $8.99 a bottle I will take my time buying them.

I had to quit applying for things online!

WTF is wrong with you?

more craftee. who ever figured out how to make caramel is one patient martha floccer.

It was an attempt to wash my beer glass out with snow. Since I was in the garage.

Had a SN Hop Hunter (good), now a Rhinegeist Steve (session black IPA). Needs moar hops.
A lot of their beers are a big letdown for me, doesn't surprise me... the Truth is the truth, but the rest... Ink I won't buy because it's outrageously priced (arrogance or just small batch?).

Also, can't help but wonder why their logo includes slotted glasses.

rhinegeist.jpg

Adult-Slotted-Glasses_20090714060.jpg

A lot of their beers are a big letdown for me, doesn't surprise me... the Truth is the truth, but the rest... Ink I won't buy because it's outrageously priced (arrogance or just small batch?).

Also, can't help but wonder why their logo includes slotted glasses.

rhinegeist.jpg

Adult-Slotted-Glasses_20090714060.jpg

Thanks, you ruined it for me. :cross:

Have you tried Sabre-Tooth Tiger yet? That's probably my favorite, but it only comes out once or twice a year.

Let's get an aroma.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCQU9aSFQI[/ame]

Thanks, you ruined it for me. :cross:

Have you tried Sabre-Tooth Tiger yet? That's probably my favorite, but it only comes out once or twice a year.

Haha, surely I'm not the only one who has thought that! Anyhow, I came across as a bit of a *richard* on that last post, Saber Tooth is quite good, but I think Homie might be better by a slight margin!

Latest posts

Back