What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last pour of lemonade and coconut rum because I'm out of lemonade and my unopened cranberry juice says to drink by 9/14/14. :-(

Last pour of lemonade and coconut rum because I'm out of lemonade and my unopened cranberry juice says to drink by 9/14/14. :-(

Open it and smell, taste, it's more than likely fine, the alcohol will kill everything anyway;)

Expiration dates are for idiots.

The exception is hoppy beers!

A couple years mellowed it out but still kinda hot. Good for deglazing my saucepan though

Recently drank a '12. Still wasn't any better than it was fresh. I'm convinced no amount of aging will help this beer. I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada, but Narwhal is simply not good.

Second pour:D

IMG_5625.jpg

Good to hear! I can't wait to get my allocations, especially the BT.

And with CR on the line, I can't dump my extra membership...lol.

Also, love the proper glassware.

It is perfection. Not too sour vanilla is up front and the lemon zest lingers in the background. Let me know if you need glassware I drive by that joint twice a day.

Shaving my head, drinking hops.
View attachment 249071

This reminds me I need to shave my head. Probably Saturday since I like confirmation that I didn't miss any spots and end up walking around like an idiot with a random non-bald spot mohawk. Thanks again, genetics!

On a hb zombie dust after many DIPA'S while kegging a cherry wheat and watching the Sabres get schooled.

This reminds me I need to shave my head. Probably Saturday since I like confirmation that I didn't miss any spots and end up walking around like an idiot with a random non-bald spot mohawk. Thanks again, genetics!

On a hb zombie dust after many DIPA'S while kegging a cherry wheat and watching the Sabres get schooled.

If nothing else I have a full head of hair:p

Good to hear! I can't wait to get my allocations, especially the BT.

And with CR on the line, I can't dump my extra membership...lol.

Also, love the proper glassware.

You people and your fancy Bruery memberships and beer that makes me jealous and hate you. :p

You are more than welcome to join.

Just wait until you see the beer AND glassware coming from Belgium this spring. :D

Not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future. I'll just have to drool at everyone else's Bruery hauls for now. ;) And hope that one day I have some trade ammo for a GM.

Tall glass of whole milk for a nightcap. No pic. Could be making it up. :p

How did the wife take it?:p

She told me to get whatever I want!

After I told her the dollar is rallying against the euro to the highest level in 10 years.

Honestly, I think she just wanted me to shut up about currency conversions and the economic outlook with the price of oil plummeting. :D

Mission accomplished. :mug:

Not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future. I'll just have to drool at everyone else's Bruery hauls for now. ;) And hope that one day I have some trade ammo for a GM.

Tall glass of whole milk for a nightcap. No pic. Could be making it up. :p

If you fly up to ND in the winter months, I will break some stuff out. ;)

You are lucky enough to live in Texas. I live in lame ass North Dakota, home of a couple breweries.

You have BBQ and Jester King, could be worse. Lol.

Back