What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meads tasting good so my version on DC's cinnamon and ginger mead, very tasty! Thanks for the recipe.

image.jpg

I would if I was still there or close by. I can see if the Pasadena location has it next week.

If you can that would be awesome!

Having @remmy brett with cascade brett on the nose. Light on the taste. Tastey. Might be bias because of thr previous beer i had. Great job. Make sure you save some of these to funkify

At the brewery in San Marcos. They were so, stingy with this one. They didn't even want to Serve samples.

Ha! I'm like 30 minutes behind you. I'm at the san Marcos one right now. Got a growler fill of the saison and lucky basartd

Chickens turned out awesome. Not bad for a first smoke. Now sampling my quad next to Weyerbacher. Mine is smoother for sure but smell is similar. It wasn't meant to be a clone. Just wanted to compare to a commercial one.
View attachment 246567
Took chickens to my friend and had this as well:
View attachment 246566

Chickens look awesome! Did you brine them?

Drinking some home brewed Imperial Amber Ale, got off work an hour ago.
A picture wouldn't do the flavor any justice, but trust me it's dang good...

drinking my Honey Orange hefeweizen (turned out great) and tomorrow gonna sample my cherry chocolate wheat beer which I racked and bottled from underneath an infection so I'm hoping thats alright. oh and finishing off the last of some Brandon_O's graf

Coff. Thinking I should brew today. It'll be 60F

It was -40 here in Laramie the other day.

I'll concede this one to you. I'm still trying to warm up after living 5 years there. Can't imagine how you feel! The worst part is Fort Collins is an hour away and it's like a different world there. Screw Colorado!

Drinking coffee. Black.

More Coff.

Just got done making another starter. Time to relax, drink all day and watch NFL all floccing day, too.

I'll concede this one to you. I'm still trying to warm up after living 5 years there. Can't imagine how you feel! The worst part is Fort Collins is an hour away and it's like a different world there. Screw Colorado!

Drinking coffee. Black.

It wasn't that bad really. I just stayed inside :)

Back