What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friends hb that tastes like day 3 of a campfire that you threw your remaining garbage in because the plastic made neat colors.

HB Pumpkin Ale, this beer is still getting better after a few months. Also it's finally crystal clear! Just about time for bed

Did everyone decide to quit posting cawfeh? Did Billy lose the interwebz? What's going on? I'm drinking crappy black tea per usual.

Coffee. I'm going to try my new WSM and make a couple of chickens today to bring to various people and of course half of one is for me. :D. Hope the rain isn't terribly bad.

Water and energy drink. It seemed like a good idea at the time picking up an extra shift when I saw the cc bill from Christmas but now that I'm at starting day two of work and it's raining its balls off all I want now is this shift to hurry up and end. A burnt plastic smoked stout or even Billy's chode stout sounds good right about now. I'll be living vicariously through yall this next 24 hrs.

Did everyone decide to quit posting cawfeh? Did Billy lose the interwebz? What's going on? I'm drinking crappy black tea per usual.

onthemertherflerkern' cawawawahhfeheheheh!!!! just up a little later than I wanted to be. and my cawfeh maker is making a nasty buzzing noise intermittently.

Nothing. :(
Putting in obligatory "daddy" time before I get to go where I want to go. View attachment 246362
Jester King feels so far away right now.

That looks like an excuse to drink if I've ever seen one ;)

Almost time for a beer, but gotta run to the lhbs soon to pick up some ingredients. This cold rain/snow mix has me wanting to go back to bed.

Latest posts

Back