What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After bottling sample of my Sauvin Blanc. Tastes great. I'm looking forward to this one being carbed up. It actually has some flavor characteristics of Sauvignon Blanc. It will also be nice when the Brett really starts to do its thing now that it's bottled. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412392711.357421.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412393753.941038.jpg

Keg of apfelwein kicked. I think I will be buying a keg of something tomorrow. I need a brew day or five so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Awesome wes! Save me a bottle.

The floor claimed another bottle. ****. Oh well ill get another one. Was looking forward to it. 8 bucks down the drain

No problem. There's one with your name on it.
What did you drop? There's been a lot of glass breaking going on lately. Bucknut breaking his oven door started something bad. Had a bottle crack tonight while bottling. I really should get a better capper.

What did you drop? There's been a lot of glass breaking going on lately. Bucknut breaking his oven door started something bad. Had a bottle crack tonight while bottling. I really should get a better capper.

A ranger creek small batch 9. Ill get another bottle. Im pissed.

#GABF14 so many beers.

Please list all the beers lol

I think I might be on a mission tonight. Another hatter. A hb wheat, and another hatter. Next week is my annual trip to Hershey pa. Vacation request denied.

Right! It's bucknuts fault I lost my favorite glass. SMH.

My clean imperial saison. Bad idea...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412395509.380505.jpg
This was a recipe from the ghost of HBT using his "proprietary" yeast strain AS-11. It's awesome.

Having a Hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus to cap the night. My 10 year old son has been jilted by his "girlfriend" of several months. Devastating. But after all, tomorrow is another day...or dame, as the case may be. G'night all!

A rebel ipa funny my flower power clone tastes very similar then looking at the Sam adams bottle they use the same hops minus the citra. Hmmmm but I think its the best Sam Adams beer I've had next to old fezziwig.

As requested, lol.

The Resurgam was good, just had a weird dill pickle note that didn't do it for me. I would like to try it again in a different setting.

Nice start. Where's the rest of the list though?

Coffee before heading out for breakfast. Rainy start to the weekend so no yard work today - just painting and some beer I believe.

Nice start. Where's the rest of the list though?

Coffee before heading out for breakfast. Rainy start to the weekend so no yard work today - just painting and some beer I believe.

Took it easy last night. Going to members session today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412428655.047475.jpg
Coffee
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412428715.378059.jpg
Watching Bubble Guppies with this little guy. He loves keyboards and cellphones more than anything else.

When my oldest was young it was Dora and wonder pets. Those were pretty bad too. I can't stand any of them. I think the shrill voices of these shows made me a better parent. I will play any game they want so long as those shows are not on.

When my oldest was young it was Dora and wonder pets. Those were pretty bad too. I can't stand any of them. I think the shrill voices of these shows made me a better parent. I will play any game they want so long as those shows are not on.

what's gonna work? teeaam work!

I dont mind it because I dont have to deal with it constantly. When mine were little I felt like if I had to watch 1 more episode of Barney I was going to go on a 3 state killing spree

Back