What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let this warm before we opened it - wow! Coffee is really good and balanced with the stout.
View attachment 224890

Now the biscotti. I'll give a slight edge to donut, but both are really good.
View attachment 224909

Did you get biscotti break natale to get the trifecta?
I think my rankings were the doughnut break growlers was a amazing, the biscotti break natale was good, and the biscotti break and doughnut break 22s were tied for adequate.
Still nursing the green bullet.
Damn all you and your access to those beers! They are definitely on my list of beers I must try.

Combining a bunch of leftovers in and around the fridge to make this concoction, which looks horrible in the photo but tastes great.

Basically a rum milkshake with a banana and trader joes speculoos ice cream, which my wife begged me to buy, but then decided she doesn't like.

1411181233517.jpg

Just got home from picking up a 1/2bbl keg of Easy Jack that will get tapped with the brewery crew tomorrow during brew day. Enjoying our Porter tonight
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411181595.801732.jpg

This is one of the better pumpkins.
View attachment 224935

I agree on the Weyerbacher. I haven't had a ton of pumpkin ales, but I have had a few, and that's my favorite.

Just racked my Caramel Apple Cider again...a couple months here and then bottling. Going to skip the carb this time. It's at 11.68% ABV and delicious. Smooth going in and a tummy warmer after. Look at that color! Blend of crab apple and Pink Cripps apples with little molasses and a cinnamon stick. This little glass should be a nice treat for tonight.

Attachments

• DSC05757.jpg
    DSC05757.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC05756.jpg
    DSC05756.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 81
It's delicious!!! They use milk sugar which puts a great mouth feel to it. Has lactose for those not tolerant of the stuff!

Do you live in the US? Are there many lactose intolerant people there?

Here in Finland we have more lactose intolerant people than any other place on the planet. Sometimes it's hard to find products that aren't lactose-free. A former girlfriend of mine was so lactose intolerant that her stomach swelled up like a basketball after we ate a curry that had some cream in it. That looked pretty funny on a tall, size zero woman.

I've had a Long Hammer IPA, a Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin, a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, and a PBR. Yeah, the bar I'm at sucks or I would be posting better beers. Now I am having some Glenlivet 12 as I watch a guy pour coors light over ice with Jack Daniels in a snifter.

Coffee

About to go get my car worked on and then it's brew time , doing a base stout recipe that'll get cherries in the secondary (thank you all that helped there) and then a Conan Pale ale, also mixing up 5 gallons of cider, big day what what

Coffee while making breakfast for a change of pace on Saturday. Other than a couple quick errands and a little bit of painting, my day is free - maybe I'll watch some college football and drink some more beer! :)

More Coff.

If any of you open a beer bottle like this, I will order a box of berry punches from BK and they WILL appear at your home.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOss8xAFpk[/ame]

More Coff.

If any of you open a beer bottle like this, I will order a box of berry punches from BK and they WILL appear at your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOss8xAFpk

I love the plumbing exposed above their heads. And it makes me wonder how much he had to pay the other dude to come to his parent's house to hang out and review a beer in the basement.
More coffee.

I love the plumbing exposed above their heads. And it makes me wonder how much he had to pay the other dude to come to his parent's house to hang out and review a beer in the basement.
More coffee.

Depending on what kinds of beer he had to "review"... I would go. I am pretty tall so my head would keep hitting that leaky **** pipe and I would wear a Remmy mask when the camera was on but free beer is free beer.

Coffee. To clean up and brew or to stay on the couch with the daughters. That is the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back