What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making the best of a Coors Light at Hooters.

1407028341534.jpg

Fresh off the success of Jurassic Park.

Still on the fish.View attachment 215200
he was Damien Thorne. and did quite well in Event Horizon and In the Mouth of Madness.

Who's the blonde fella in that video?

I think that might me my mommy/dad. what do you call them when they have both parts? either way, it's my mommy/dad or my daddy/mom. one has a mustache, the other doesn't.

I forgot to mention, after my my HB, I had a pour from the OBC IPA and now onto another HB: Vandal Eyes. almost gone. good thing I'm brewing a Rye IPA tomorrow with Zythos. up next: the rest of that OBC growler.

Had everything on tap (minus the kombucha mixes) at crooked stave, plus a few to take home. Had a great time with mhurst111. Heres a few pictures of the samples. Great way to spend the birthday! :mug:

Must've missed this post earlier. Happy birthday fishboy!!

Highland Park 12 yr scotch. Had my bro in law and sister and their 4-month old twins over today for smoked ribs today, and discussed our much needed next brew day!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can not take anything you say seriously to any degree until you change your avatar.

I could have sworn I seen Putin like this years back. Of course that was back in my Grass Roots festival days...who knows what the hell I was actually seeing!

Is the rainbow eye liner too much? I promise I will tone it down when I'm sober. :mug:

I could have sworn I seen Putin like this years back. Of course that was back in my Grass Roots festival days...who knows what the hell I was actually seeing!

Is the rainbow eye liner too much? I promise I will tone it down when I'm sober. :mug:

hell, that's the way I see Putin now. and Bush Sr., and Clinton, and Ashcroft. it's not the eye liner throwing me off, it's the lipstick. totally clashes withwith the cheek bones.

sloppy saturday. what, martha floccers? what.

Had everything on tap (minus the kombucha mixes) at crooked stave, plus a few to take home. Had a great time with mhurst111. Heres a few pictures of the samples. Great way to spend the birthday! :mug:

Happy Birthday! 2 great guys hanging together.

Birthday cheers and beers! Congrats!

Having another hb Plain Jane Blonde

I had no idea Weyerbacher was in Easton PA. The company I work for just expanded in a city next to Easton PA. I'm friggin going on a brewery tour in the next few weeks. :)

Back