What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madrugada Obscura - love the sour finish on this one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396133626.659298.jpg

Homer shizzle.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396133840.408349.jpg

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

I'm good. I can't make a wager with someone who roots for any team out of the state of Michigan.

In other words you know your gonna lose, I understand that, it aint gonna stop that dog from gettin run over lmao

Same thing happens when you age a Saint Somewhere, it becomes a Brett-bomb (Brett-bomb = good).
That Serge I sent you should have been close to that level, the last one I had was just as in your picture.

That was a beast too. Almost killed me when I opened it.

Third pour has be almost halfway through the bottle
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396134888.223426.jpg

I'm good. I can't make a wager with someone who roots for any team out of the state of Michigan.

In other words you know your gonna lose, I understand that, it aint gonna stop that dog from gettin run over lmao

hey Furrymuffins, it's 2014. it's OK for a growed up man to be scared. hell, I was scared I was gonna run out of beer once.

And your team, Western Michigan, has won how many NCAA championships?

LMAO x 943538

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

My wife and I sampled a bottle each of my mugwort/heather ale (What the Fraoch Ale) and my Russian Imperial Stout (Lusty Kate's Paramour).

Now I'm trying to decide whether to settle down with a rye whiskey or a scotch--of course bourbon would also be a good option.

My wife and I sampled a bottle each of my mugwort/heather ale (What the Fraoch Ale) and my Russian Imperial Stout (Lusty Kate's Paramour).

Now I'm trying to decide whether to settle down with a rye whiskey or a scotch--of course bourbon would also be a good option.

go with the scotch.:rockin:

hey Furrymuffins, it's 2014. it's OK for a growed up man to be scared. hell, I was scared I was gonna run out of beer once.

I hear ya. Lol

And your team, Western Michigan, has won how many NCAA championships?

LMAO x 943538

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Hmm never said my team was WMU. Whatever gives you consolation buddy lol.

Having a nugget nectar as it's the lowest abv of my options, as I need to stay awake to pitch yeast when my wort warms back up *overchill*. Watching the sabres play while my kids play together nicely in the other room:eek:.
I love not recognizing half the team despite watching almost every game. :what:

1396135688730.jpg

Home now with this. A little over carbonated but great flavor as it warms.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396136078.837858.jpg

This lunatic at the bar (behind my son) was going the ghost pepper wing challenge. A dozen ghost sauce wings in ten minutes with one beer, no napkins and no other food. Have to lick the fingers clean and last five minutes after that. All to get your wings for free plus a t-shirt. Fool.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396136199.449488.jpg

I can't do more yard work as it's raining now. And I stopped going to church when my parents could no longer make me. I'm a bad person, I guess. God bless my soul.

It's time for my 6th or 7th brew.

Well at least you're getting close to Catholic drinking levels. Beer and Bingo - the Catholic way. God may forgive you, yet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

View attachment 189441
Boom.

Fruit seems to have faded, but this is a damn good sour.

Thanks DC!

the name of that beer makes me think of this.

oddly enough Rapid City, SD is where I grew up. there's a song on that album called "Skyline Drive". there were some hush hush rumors of unsolved deaths on Skyline Drive in Rapid I remember from when I was a kid. I never found any connection of these guys & RC, but if you like them even a little give the album a listen.

on to a little more water before I crack the Blaecorn Unidragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
mcbaumannerb, did he make it or what? I'm all suspensed up, man!

having an Abrasive. 55 bottles of Strong Scotch Ale on their journey of carbonation.

He finished eating by the the I left and I'd be the survived the five minute wait. Tomorrow he'll be paying though - especially if his roommate hides the TP! :D

On to this gem while getting caught up on Walking Dead.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396139941.811304.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUlCcyTP63U

oddly enough Rapid City, SD is where I grew up. there's a song on that album called "Skyline Drive". there were some hush hush rumors of unsolved deaths on Skyline Drive in Rapid I remember from when I was a kid. I never found any connection of these guys & RC, but if you like them even a little give the album a listen.

More Ithaca Zuul the Gatekeeper, and Blaecorn Unidragon is very tasty! You will enjoy it buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUlCcyTP63U

That song is a far cry from Zoot Suit Riot, my only frame of reference for this band.

Will give the rest of the album a listen.

Found the fruit--it was all hiding in the second pour

Undercover while watching the rest of the game. How are the sabres gonna disappoint me tonight, other than giving up a 2 goal lead?
My dog decided I couldn't take pictures of my beer until I got a few of her first.

1396142026429.jpg

1396142054456.jpg

Latest posts

Back