What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I want to ride, this weather sucks. I saw this picture today and it puts the two together and looks like a hell of a lot of fun! Probably will stay till the weather breaks.

Are they flat tracking or just joy riding? Do you ride for fun or sport?

Nice after a long work day
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391633430.930041.jpg

Are they flat tracking or just joy riding? Do you ride for fun or sport?

There're on snow, the guy on the bike has spiked tires, the guy behind is on skis! I'd say maybe in the 60's sometime from the cars in the background not that you could see them.
I ride for fun but I work on them too.

There're on snow, the guy on the bike has spiked tires, the guy behind is on skis! I'd say maybe in the 60's sometime from the cars in the background not that you could see them.
I ride for fun but I work on them too.

They must be flat trackers then. That is pretty popular to be able to still ride in the winter, but you need a frozen solid lake or pond to do so. The only reason I ask if because not a lot of people know about flat tracking. I have 4 good buddies that do though, and they are all pretty damn good. I hope to learn someday, but need to stick to the basics now. :cross:

Thanks, I want to ride, this weather sucks. I saw this picture today and it puts the two together and looks like a hell of a lot of fun! Probably will stay till the weather breaks.

I am with you on that. Any day over 45 degrees and I get the urge to ride too!

I used to participate in track days with a heavily modified GSx-r 1000, but after I crashed pretty good at Pocono raceway I decided I didn't need to be Johnny Rocket ship anymore. (what my instructors called me for some reason!)

I am with you on that. Any day over 45 degrees and I get the urge to ride too!

I used to participate in track days with a heavily modified GSx-r 1000, but after I crashed pretty good at Pocono raceway I decided I didn't need to be Johnny Rocket ship anymore. (what my instructors called me for some reason!)

A few bounces on the pavement will slow down most sane people, never did track days but have wanted to but I don't need another expensive hobby.

Its been awhile, since I have said either these things:

I'm drinking a homebrew (Pale Ale 5.5%). My pipeline dried up for a month, before that.

And, I went surfing. The waves were both really fun, and good form. The water wasn't too cold, it was nice out. Now I'm just relaxing at home, with a beer. Sorry, its a pretty bad cell phone picture...

IMG_0705.jpg

LaJolla012814.jpg

I'm drinking a homebrew (Pale Ale 5.5%). My pipeline dried up for a month, before that.

And, I went surfing. The waves were both really fun, and good form. The water wasn't too cold, it was nice out. Now I'm just relaxing at home, with a beer. Sorry, its a pretty bad cell phone picture...

Suck it!

Kidding:D

If I were wealthy, I'd move to SD. Love that place. La Jolla and Del Mar are also great. Can't wait to go back out there for the third time. I loved hanging out in PB with local chicks years ago. Had so many insane beach days and nights at that place. Cheers.

Finishing my HB black ale.

'Cleaning' the liquor cabinet aka garbage plate drinking aka drunkness to ensue. It's a good thing because I over did it shoveling and need the painkilling powers.
Currently on a Bacardi-Malibu-cran/rasp/oj juice and splash of lemon like seltz mix. Bartending skills are still here.

Meow meow

If I were wealthy, I'd move to SD. Love that place. La Jolla and Del Mar are also great. Can't wait to go back out there for the third time. I loved hanging out in PB with local chicks years ago. Had so many insane beach days and nights at that place. Cheers.

Yeah that pic was from La Jolla Shores, I grew up surfing there and love the place. Whenever you plan to get back out here, let me know and we'll get some tasty brews. Cheers! :mug:

Yea, I keep saying I need to bottle, I have the equipment to bottle off the keg it just doesn't get done, guess I lazy:tank:

Kegged an 11.5%abv RIS recently and have only bottled one bottle from the 2 kegs so far... The rest has been shared with friends and potential investors. We have only about 1/4 left of the first keg and the 2nd keg is reserved for a tasting event the 15th. Man does it pack a punch! :drunk:

Kegged an 11.5%abv RIS recently and have only bottled one bottle from the 2 kegs so far... The rest has been shared with friends and potential investors. We have only about 1/4 left of the first keg and the 2nd keg is reserved for a tasting event the 15th. Man does it pack a punch! :drunk:

I hear ya, this is probably pushing 12% with the cherries, kegged a RIS this morning at 10%.
My lighter (in perspective) bers have been taking a beating lately, I NEED to brew!

And I appreciate it! :)

And I appreciate it! :)

I didn't purge the bottle with Co2 so I'm slightly concerned about oxidation, but I did counter pressure fill in a way that should have purged most of the O2. I'm really looking forward to your feedback, but everyone who has tried it loves it... With the coffee, organic cacao nibs, and half a bottle of really good bourbon that got tossed in it goes down easier than it should!

Having some water to stay on topic :D

Yeah that pic was from La Jolla Shores, I grew up surfing there and love the place. Whenever you plan to get back out here, let me know and we'll get some tasty brews. Cheers! :mug:

I love SD. I try to visit different breweries each night that I am out there... Haven't run out of them yet!

ESB HB while making perogies. Picture won't upload.

Victory Storm King courtesy of Joe's BIF. Thanks! This is great! About to bottle my Belgian brown.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391642363.569332.jpg

Back