What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried posting the pic first, no luck. I posted the text first and edited to add the pic.

mcbaumannerb said:
Just bought the tickets for the trip to Italy.

Nice! ESD from TH here. New growlers don't god carb very well. :(

GD refs sure want GA to win this one.

Fooooooking yuuuumy!

ForumRunner_20131005_193119.jpg

Wifey says I'm a mean old tom! Thanks channelcat :)

Just got home to one of these, White Hawk by Mendocino. I was at a 3 year olds birthday party felt funny snapping pics of me drinking all of the hosts Wyerbacher last chance! Fooooked up! Hahahahaha

image-1337581684.jpg

Victory's answer to Russian River

image-3991447571.jpg

I don't think Vinny should be worried. Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot, but they made it out to be the east coast version of PTE

Well, I was working all day so I am, for the first time in a while, so far behind on this thread that I am not even going try picking it up where I left off.

On my third glass of my Stauff's White Pepper Rye Saison clone from my last Tap-a-Draft bottle of it. Still delicious and I'm not sure if this is just in my head, but I think the rye and/or white pepper spiciness is more pronounced than when I first brewed it. Now I need to start working on deciding what to fill the bottles with next. Perhaps one of my upcoming IPAs.

Fooooooking yuuuumy!

View attachment 152211

Wifey says I'm a mean old tom! Thanks channelcat :)

I really liked that beer. Have a stout that I was supposed to check grav on again today and crash so I can add vanilla. :drunk:

Black IPA

View attachment 152214

Ignore the bud light in the background, my wife has no taste...

Obviously, she married a homebrewer!

New Glarus...

Wild Sour?

Naw I was a good boy for a change!!

If that's true, I'm assuming your wife deserves credit for it and not you.

This is nice. Has a strong oaky-mild bourbony, wine tannic character from aging in redwine barrels. Good to find this.Victory usually always impresses me. Pretty shure Ive liked everything from them so far. Couldnt Re-cork it. So... guess I gotta drink the whole bottle,dern it. :)

red thunder.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
and now, something completely different.
exactly
mcbaumannerb said:
I effing hate stink bugs! Just had to spent 45 minutes vacuuming hundreds of them of the bedroom drapes. Little sons-a-b!thces!
Little bastards.
All the wine drinkers went away. Now enjoying one of these: image-3656665830.jpg

Latest posts

Back