What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Outlaw to kick off this wondrous weekend! Bob bless all the hard working blue collar mofo's of the world. Except for those jackarses picketing for $15 to work at McDonalds.

McDonalds was my first job. I appreciate it and respect it for what it was: a starting point. The problem is not that you're not getting paid enough to make a happy living; the problem is that you're trying to make a happy living just by working at McDonalds.

/rant.

note: This is directed at all you 16-17-18 year olds that I heard on the radio talking about "not bein able tuh make uh livin." Obviously I understand that people fall on hard times, et cetera, and respect that.

To the rest of ya: The only "raise" you deserve is how far you jump when you get a swift kick to the arse!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Heard. We pay my kick ass line dog supervisors $15 an hour. At a 4 star place. Which ain't enough....I'm still a left leaning bastard, but you work at McD' s for fook sake.

All this angst, I'm gonna try this Jolly Pumpkin bottle..

BrewinHooligan said:
I may not remember, but pm me when you see me start posting it and I got you covered.

Awesome. It will probably be early next year right?

Anyone have a preference?

20130830_190743.jpg

Wow. Haven't had a beer this distinctive in forever. Actually exceeds the hype. Very impressed. Will buy more tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20130830_211808.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
if yer doin' it in the closet while standing up.... well, Rob Halford might want another beer.

Hey, I didn't say it was my preference.
Just saying maybe that's what Fuzzymuffin prefers...

Im sorry sesai! Walking my happy ass to the corner store cause I sure as floc aint waiting till the woman gets home.

I forgot to bring a can to work a week ago. I chew pouches because anything other (except big leaf) get under my partials. I had the same weak ashed pouch in for 4 hours. ended up bumming a dip off a guy. it was extra fine cut. maybe I should go back to sniffing snuff.

BrewinHooligan said:
It's their winter seasonal, should be out towards the end of this year I think. Somewhere around there at least

Ok, cool. We'll work something out when the time comes.

Someone recently told me I need to reconsider my feelings toward DFH. I might try some more stuff from them again. Midas Touch was almost undrinkable to me when I tried it. I think one of the last things I had from them was Festina Peche. That wasn't too bad. Pretty good beer for summer.

Burtons baton is pretty good.

WesleyS said:
Someone recently told me I need to reconsider my feelings toward DFH. I might try some more stuff from them again. Midas Touch was almost undrinkable to me when I tried it. I think one of the last things I had from them was Festina Peche. That wasn't too bad. Pretty good beer for summer.

I don't mind the Midas touch. I can see how some can not dig it. It is pretty sweet. Palo santo Marron is pretty decent. That sh!te can creep up on me.

Making it a fat girl night. Brought home a s'mores blizzard earlier and cracked open a Souther Tier Pumking.

I forgot to bring a can to work a week ago. I chew pouches because anything other (except big leaf) get under my partials. I had the same weak ashed pouch in for 4 hours. ended up bumming a dip off a guy. it was extra fine cut. maybe I should go back to sniffing snuff.

Ohhhhhhhh man the sniffing it is the best. But I think its just way to bad for you. Granted this isnt good either lol. But man when I had a dispenser for it I hit it A LOT. I wouldnt mind finding one of those things again

WesleyS said:
You like?
I have a bottle I need to open. I also have some Wild Sour Ale. That stuff is pretty good!

I do like! Almost like a hard cider but not a sugar sweet. It's dry and sweet.

Ohhhhhhhh man the sniffing it is the best. But I think its just way to bad for you. Granted this isnt good either lol. But man when I had a dispenser for it I hit it A LOT. I wouldnt mind finding one of those things again

we used to take a can of Ozona to the bar with us. I'd pressure someone into doing it. as I watched them tear up, the best was when they'd rub their eyes & nose & watch my wife take a sniff without any reaction at all. I love my wife tough as a coffin nail and twice as beautiful.

we used to take a can of Ozona to the bar with us. I'd pressure someone into doing it. as I watched them tear up, the best was when they'd rub their eyes & nose & watch my wife take a sniff without any reaction at all. I love my wife tough as a coffin nail and twice as beautiful.

Awesome

Billy-Klubb said:
he was hiding in the same closet watching. DON'T JUDGE HIM!:fro:

He told me it was the closet where I could find some Big Red Coq. Little did I know, he wasn't talking about Brewery Vivant....

Latest posts

Back