What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt realize this beer was from sierra nevada! IT IS SOOO GOOD to say the least haha so glad i requested this in a trade

2013-06-24 19.58.43.jpg

rockbasementbeer said:
Southern tier iniquity, last few beers with my drinkin buddy. She is being put down tomorrow after 12 years in the family

Terribly sorry man. Round two of Speedway is for your little buddy! Side note: 12% bomber on a week night probably wasn't the best idea.

image-3077280663.jpg

Terribly sorry man. Round two of Speedway is for your little buddy! Side note: 12% bomber on a week night probably wasn't the best idea.

View attachment 131021

It's a fine idea. Having a second bottle probably not so much.

Boulevard 80 Acre here. Heading down to the basement to get beers labeled for all the IP homebrew trades I have line up this week. :D

Real Ale Devils backbone while outside brewing.

My wife is inside scrubbing labels off bottles and sanitizing my equipment. I am a lucky man.

Ah screw it drink up. Got laid off last week, but they are paying me for 3 weeks. Drinking and brewing this week and starting new job July 1 so double dipping for a week. Finished my sour peach (sorta a festina peech) tonight while hitting the kegerator hard. Going to do a ginger Sasion in the am. Got to head to Costco for some apple juice for cider this week too.

Founders Curmudgeon. This stuff is really good! A bit more sweet than I usually like, but the oak really rounds it out. I think I'm gonna cellar the other one and drink it over the holidays. This would go well with candied sweet potatoes...

Whether you consider it true kegging or not, it is just too easy to pull a pint from my Tap-a-Draft system. I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I can't get enough of pouring from a pseudo-keg. Currently on tap is Stauff's White Pepper Rye Saison. So delicious and now that it's chilled properly over 24+ hours it's giving me that characteristic dryness of a saison.

20130625_001000.jpg

Southern tier iniquity, last few beers with my drinkin buddy. She is being put down tomorrow after 12 years in the family

I feel for you. We had our loyal Laddie put down yesterday because of terminal cancer. Poured some Revolution Brewing Coup D'Etat and Wooky Jack in celebration of his life last night.

Back