What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mit hefe. not a stereotypical hefewiezen. it's down right tasty. how about after I get that Zythos IPA re brewed & bottled we do a 6 for 6 trade with this stuff?

0601131622.jpg

mit hefe. not a stereotypical hefewiezen. it's down right tasty. how about after I get that Zythos IPA re brewed & bottled we do a 6 for 6 trade with this stuff?

Im down. And chit, I think I'll havw one with you.

ForumRunner_20130601_172749.jpg

I would like to experiment with rhubarb in a wheat beer. I was thinking of doing it with this recipe. What do you think?

Tripel Karmeliet at Minneapolis/St.Paul airport... had to buy and drink the whole 750ml. Good thing my gate is close by :)

image-1955784474.jpg

The very last Mr beer recipe I made many months ago. The Api IPA. Man am I glad I got away from hme's and unknown yeast.

Parallel 49 lord of the hops IPA
Tastes awsome, citrus smells like peaches and grapfruit tastes pine and nectarine? Hmmm intetesting

ForumRunner_20130601_160825.jpg

Switchback ale after a nice day on the lake of relaxing with crappy InBev beer this is awfully good after that crap but if I drank craft or home brew out on the lake I wouldn't make it to the camper

image-1757850955.jpg

Rimfire by ranger creek.. ****, this is good.

Thanks to disturbedchemist for the recommendation.. I was only planning on bringing back the .36 before

Back