What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petrostar said:
Bought a four pack. Usually love NB beers but hated this. What did you think?

Nothing to write home about it was drinkable but I wouldn't buy it again

Shiner bock. It was a long night at work, and the town I'm in doesn't have the greatest selection at 6:00 in the morning.

Hophead Red. It's close to Heretic - Evil Twin but not as close as people liken it.

image-589840069.jpg

Cheers

My "ladybug ipa", waaaaaaaaay overcarbonated. Ok, but I don't think im gonna use this recipe again.

The Hefeweizen I bottled 2 1/2 weeks ago, tasty! I was gonna get a pic, but I finished it before I could. maybe next time.....

Right now, a Rogue Northwestern Ale, because I am a charitable dude and wish to donate to some half-@$$ed fishing fund in the northwest, and it has a picture of Captain Sig on it. Also, got a make-your own-six-pack with Brau Brothers Bancreagie peated Scottish ale, Brau Brothers Sheep Head ale, Brau Brothers Moo Joos oatmeal milk stout, Rush River IPA, Tommyknocker Pick Axe pale ale, and Tyranena Brewers Gone Wild bourbon barrel aged rye porter. It's a sabbatical of sorts. All for the pursuit of finer education. Need I explain more? You all understand :D

A couple friends and I just split a bottle of Ghost Face Killah. Not as potent as I expected, but still a good strong heat. Split a bottle three ways, and I ended up drinking mine and one of my friends' cause she couldn't do it :mug:

Pyramid Apricot Ale. Good summer beer, but I'd like a little more "beer" taste...could use a little less sweetness and a tad more malt. But it's local - and you gotta support local

:)

Latest posts

Back