What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3843.jpeg

Having a glass of HB WCIPA. I might even have a couple more.

It turned out ok, not one of my best, but a great Cascade hop profile, with an extra malty finish. Also very happy I used El Dorado hops as a flavour extra. Will brew this one again, without the brown sugar addition, as it darkened up the brew quite a bit!

It is carbonated very lightly, almost like a Boddington's or Guiness in a nitro can, and they go down really easy for 7.4%. Cheers! :mug:

Another_Clutch_WCIPA.jpg

HB “Amber The Noble Blonde”. This has one foot on either side of the line between a Blonde and an Amber and uses all Noble hops. I’ve brewed this, with some minor variations in the grain bill and hops, probably half a dozen times. I should brew it more often; it’s pretty good.
7FCC818F-007A-4743-8827-E0CD61BD66D2.jpeg

7k ipa and prickly pear marg at high noon in abq. Visit if in abq.View attachment 843781
When we visited Santa Fe years back hit the Abbey brews hard. We actually stayed in Abiquiu. Loved the area. Oh, and that famous pizza place rocked! Highly recommend!

Screenshot_20240310-174741.png

Screenshot_20240310-175821.png

Last edited:
Back