What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearing out the Christmas leftovers
IMG_0934.jpeg

Firestone Walker out of Paso Robles, California is one of the premier beer brewers in the area. Their 805 has been such a huge success they needed to expand the brewery just to keep up. Just ask my daughter – she went there, she saw it – It’s a lot of 805 they’re brewing! Just ask her!

Well in 2024 you can’t just live off your laurels with some brand name beer. Back in the day, you’d work all day, drag yourself down to some local bar and drink your same old, same old fizzy yellow lager, day in and day out until you are some crumpled up old curmudgeon. After that, you’d spend some of your Social Security check on that same old beer, day after endless day until the crusty end! Boomer!

Today’s brewers are tasked with keeping up with the trendy beer market. Gotta keep all those Millennials and Gen X’ers happy and hoppy with the latest beer trends. Right now it is hazy brews. Why, oh why - I’ll never get it, but if you want to indulge in your Bucket-O-Mud, join in!

Mindhaze IPA –A delicious 6.2% ABV, light haze, medium head and great lacing. This really is a light, easy drinking IPA, and very chuggable – it is that easy – Enjoy!

Mindhaze Double IPA – At 8.3% ABV, this beer seems a little bit “footy” to me. Obviously, darned supply chain beer handlers and careless store stockers wrecking good beers, we've all seen these lugs mis-handling beer. I've drank good cans of this before. Hey, I drank this one anyway!!!!! Cheers!

IMG_6652.jpeg

Latest posts

Back