What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20240114_183013992.jpg
PXL_20240114_183054065.jpg

Let's add the Central Texas allergies (aka Cider Fever) in the mix (draining from every orifice!) After 2yrs of planning an early retirement wife is thinking about staying in Austin (3yrs more working) ....you got to be kidding me! All this deserves another beer!

View attachment 839064
Timely song... Sorry about the extended sentence.

Today’s chug is another San Diego area brew – this time from Societe Brewing, San Diego, California, that other Beer Mecca on the Left Coast. Societe put out this high-minded IPA called The Pupil – a 7.5% ABV West Coast IPA.

Said to feature Guava and Mango notes on the can, that’s about the only area I can find Guava and Mango notes – on the can!

Otherwise a standard-issue IPA, Societe has been pumping out tasty brews like this since 2012. Enjoy!

IMG_6587.jpeg

Day 15 of the January IPA Extravaganza brings us this tasty IPA from Smog City Brewing Company, Torrance, California. Since arriving on the beer scene in 2011, Smog City has put out a number of fantastic brews, and their IPA hits the mark dead-center.

This is a terrific and easy-drinking 7.2% ABV IPA using Citra, Simcoe and Centennial hops. Fantastic head, great lacing. Really a great India Pale Ale, and the can graphics are the best I’ve seen all year!

Great job in all ways, you will enjoy this!

IMG_6591.jpeg
IMG_6592.jpeg

Back