What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Pilsner
IMG_1008.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg
IMG_1660.jpeg
These tonight as I watch the kids swim after dinner.
The brand new pool heater won’t work. The local shop where we bought it from can’t get out here till Wednesday to see why it’s not working. 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️
Water temperature of 76 is too cold for me when the sun is setting.
Collective Arts from Toronto Canada trip the other week. GITM is from @CrookedLaker & it never disappoints.

One of my favorite breweries of all time. Finally found some in my area.
View attachment 824859
I travelled an extra 45 minutes because a bar posted they had Maine Beer Co Dinner on tap just this friday. It was happy hour and pours were $4 so maybe they took it off tap. I wasn't disappointed because they had Russian River on tap. Lunch was on tap too

Have you ever done the comparison between their Lunch and Dinner? I do see Dinner on tap outside of New England.

Here's a haul I did the last time I was up at the brewery
IMG_20180527_214446.jpg

View attachment 824888View attachment 824889These tonight as I watch the kids swim after dinner.
The brand new pool heater won’t work. The local shop where we bought it from can’t get out here till Wednesday to see why it’s not working. 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️
Collective Arts from Toronto Canada trip the other week. GITM is from @CrookedLaker & it never disappoints.

Little Traverse Bay on Lake Michigan is 67 right now, unusually warm, and quite a pleasant dip!
IMG_2779.jpeg

I travelled an extra 45 minutes because a bar posted they had Maine Beer Co Dinner on tap just this friday. It was happy hour and pours were $4 so maybe they took it off tap. I wasn't disappointed because they had Russian River on tap. Lunch was on tap too

Have you ever done the comparison between their Lunch and Dinner? I do see Dinner on tap outside of New England.

Here's a haul I did the last time I was up at the brewery View attachment 824895
I’ve never managed to have Dinner. Every time it was on tap at a local bar I would either just miss it or it was long gone. Now that I’m down south I know of 1 place that gets Maine on tap and I have yet to see Dinner as one of those options.

Some day I’ll get my hands on it.

View attachment 824888View attachment 824889These tonight as I watch the kids swim after dinner.
Yeah, 82 is my minimum. 87-88 is about the perfect temperature.

It's 5-O'clock somewhere.

PXL_20230717_115111926~2.jpg

That’s a helluva sampler.😎
Drunk Dog #7 - I think I really nailed this one (tweak #7 on my NEIPA). I just kegged this morning and the picture is from a pint directly from my All Rounder that did not make it to the keg. Totally closed process - All Rounder with the Hop Bong setup. Fermented with minimal pressure (1-2 PSI) with 1st Dry Hop (Nelson and Citra) 24 hours into fermentation. Once final Gravity reached 2nd dry hop of Citra and Amarillo after dropping temperature to 38 degrees. Cold and quick 2nd dry hop - 3 days and then to the keg. Love the color and aroma and got the soft foamy mouth feel I have been after. Still needs a bit more carbonation but IMHO already outstanding (and my best brew yet - 8 BIAB after 2 Extract attempts - been adding to my equipment and process since the first batch and VERY happy today.

Terry

Attachments

• IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back