What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Pilsner
My son’s ‘75 PowerWagon I’m helping him get back in running condition
IMG_0993.jpeg

Yeah, a ‘66 Synchro. We also have a ‘71 Powershift. Making a one-size-fits-most seat fit on the Deere suspension required some liquid assistance. :cool:
We had a 4020 with a synchro trans and year-a-round cab when I was growing up that had a loader on it. It was a workhorse for sure. Used every day for cattle chores, stacking hay, it pulled a medium sized grain cart for harvest and a corn row cultivator. Our neighbor had the twin to it, except no cab and it had the power shift. I always liked watching people unfamiliar with the synchro transmission try to figure out how to drive one.

HB Pilsner
My CHS coozie is a little different than @grampamark . I got mine from our regional sales rep at a conference a few years ago. This one has some very strong magnets on the back side that will actually hold a full 12oz can to a metal object. I don’t even have any canned beer in the house to demonstrate.
IMG_1007.jpeg

Babysitting a pork loin roast in the smoker now.
Edit to add:
If you’re ever in Longmont, CO, the Pilsner sucks at the brewery on the glass in my picture!!! DMS out the wazoo. I wouldn’t have finished the one I was served except for the fact that my brother in law bought it for me.

Last edited:
Back