What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one bites the dust…
9D5FB484-89C6-43FC-BFF1-C63CD7FDDEC2.jpeg

@ThirstyPawsHB , that's about what I want to spend on a new DIY system, not just a vid card. Yikers.
Yep. The original computer even with the 3060ti ran about $1200. MSFS2020 in VR with a 4080 does rock though!

Time to replace a breaker and add a new circuit or 2 with a HB Dubbel...what could go wrong? 🤔

PXL_20230218_184228694.jpg

Tried a new one from a local, Cabin Brewing...uhmm ja. It's a beefy one, too much spicy on the end. Won't buy this one again. Love Cabin stuff but this one was not for me. Sigh.

Cabin_Chocolate.jpg

Apparently bunnies are ruling the universe now, with another 11.6% 'orange creamsicle'...and I'm (hic) kinda there with the biscuit...but it's just tart. Go go Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery in Barrie, ON, Canada.😇:drunk:

Space.jpg

That roll of Romex is worth almost $1200. 😫
It was $80 for 50ft or $160 for 250ft for 12-2. Kinda no brainer. I can give you the Friends and Family discount if you need some! 😁

Partial success. Lights are back in the media room. Need to get creative in shooting a line up the wall without punching holes in it though. Anyway, time for VR flying.

PXL_20230219_002642216~2.jpg

Back