What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it’s later….

28630E15-8D04-4493-BD37-5677EF21524C.jpeg

Hey, Your post made me start tihinking [again! :p ] about the 1/3-2/3 loss of my life I have owing to ripped up axons and at the time I was drinking:
IMG_1439.jpg

Wellington Brewery Imperial Stout. You see; I ran out of beer but I had to go out to buy wine for the in-laws over the holidays so that meant a trip to the LCBO store (This is Canada, Ontario) and they had some Welly's. which I got very attached to because I was working on an indie feature film which had a 'Party Scene' and the producer had visited Wellington Brewery and they filled his car; floor to ceiling and front to back with their beer so it could be on-screen in the party scene... It was very good beer, and I had one of their stouts at the beginning and at lunch and at the 10-12 hour break in shooting for nearly 18 days...... I've lost what year that was and I'd have to go to imdb to figure it out... I remember the 70's better than I remember 2000-2014.... ah well.... Good Beer! I bought it in part for inspiration in formulating my own stout recipe.
:bigmug:

HB Eisbock. 1/3 Bohemian Pilsner, 1/3 Vienna, and a 1/3 Munich Type 1. Bottled 22 March 2022. 13.1% ABV.
This was quite technically challenging to make, but it turned-out well.

View attachment 808585
I've got an eiskolsch in the freezer now, eis-ing. 2:2:1 Pilsner:Vienna:Wheat.

Back