What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 12oz. pour from the only keg of Founders KBS in Asheville. Damn.

image-3242583865.jpg

I've got one of those courtesy of the craft beer MAW thread. What do you think?

Next up in my beers that will score on the 20s:

image-262112992.jpg

Nelson citra saison

Hopbursted IIPA kit from NB. Bottled it last October 19th. A little over carbed but other than that its finally mellowed out and is actually pretty tasty.

HB'ed cream ale. Very good stuff. I'm also very drunk now. Time to quit, so I can go to work tomorrow....

Double chocolate stout I made a while ago. Still trying to decide if I like it or not. Maybe a little more age might help.

Was at the local liquor store looking for something to ease my self after smoking a Bostin. Butt for the first time all day , yard work ect ....

image-1705481403.jpg

And this is what I find !!!! In northern Alabama , never have seen CC around here , We actually have a trip planed to hit up terapin and CC later this year So Excited !!

Was at the local liquor store looking for something to ease my self after smoking a Bostin. Butt for the first time all day , yard work ect ....

And this is what I find !!!! In northern Alabama , never have seen CC around here , We actually have a trip planed to hit up terapin and CC later this year So Excited !!

Nice! I wish I could get Jai Alai in Oregon.

coinhall09 said:

Maduro is awesome, I haven't seen it in bottles in a long time around here. Cigar City makes some amazing dark beers. When you go to the brewery, drink/buy every stout they have available. You won't regret it.

image-1787606046.jpg

Some HB coffee brown. This is the first time I will be re-brewing a beer so soon. This one came out really good, I think it could be better though. I changed the base malt to Marris Otter, upped the oatmeal, increasing the mash temp a couple of degrees and changing the yeast to British Ale II. When I keg it, I'm going to double the cold steeped coffee. Super excited for this one.

sweed said:
How'd out come out?

Well, I don't think it will be winning any awards but I have to say it turned out pretty decent. Especially for a first ever batch.
Some good inspiration for me to get out of bed early tomorrow to do batch number two. A nut brown ale.

Back