What’s on tap for Thanksgiving?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewbama

Reaction score
So, family and friends will join together to give thanks this Thursday. Afterwards — football! What’s on tap at your place for the big day? I will have MyBock and Dunkel on tap.

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. — Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited:
I always brew pumpkin beer for t day, this will be the first time in a lot of years not having one on tap. I am super bummed about that, last year I took it so late I did a no boil just to get it done the week before. Came out great, but didnt last long due to no boil stability issues.

This is what I have left, so that's what the extended family unit will be drinking...

taplist_23nov2019.jpg

Two Kolsches, because that's the closest thing I brew to macro beer :D

Cheers!

I made a rose' wine a few months ago that turned out really nice. I'll probably open a bottle of it instead of buying a bottle of Beaujolais. Also I found another 1L bottle in my basement (I thought it was all gone) of a porter than I brewed last year that was awesome, so I will chill that down in case I want some beer. I just bottled another batch of porter, but it won't be ready to drink yet and I don't think this one turned out quite as good as the first.

Back