• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Weldless Spigots (Stainless) -$20 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfowler1

Reaction score
SOLD

I just bought new Polarware kettles, which come with welded fittings and new ball valves, so I am selling my weldless spigots.

I have 2 sets for sale, each built and installed exactly like the spigots sold at More Beer.

Weldless Spigot - Stainless | MoreBeer

http://morebeer.com/public/pdf/WL101.pdf

Each spigot includes:

1) 1/2" Male NPT x 1/2" barb fitting
1) 1/2" Female NPT 2-piece full port stainless steel ball valve with a locking handle
1) 1/2" x close stainless steel nipple
1) high temp o-ring
1) stainless steel washer
1) 1/2" stainless steel full coupling

I will also include a couple (2) extra high temp o-rings as well as one extra stainless washer with each set-up.

Morebeer gets $36 for this exact set up before tax and shipping, and they do not include the extra washer or o-rings.

I am asking $20 each (shipped).

Thanks,
Joe

Integra has not yet responded to my PM. I will give him through tomorrow morning to get back to me.

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow at lunch, I will sell one to Ryan (he had an early claim) and one to Bigbopper (if you'll take just one). I'll continue to follow up.

Joe

joe,
Got items today in mail
Thanks a pleasure to deal with. your money was sent out please let me know when you get it.

A+++

Back