Weirdest place you drank a homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRUNK-I-AM

Reaction score
So here I am sitting in the tub with an empty glass, checking up on the forums, and wondered where the weirdest place others found themselves drinking a homebrew was? I had a autumn amber ale when I first got in, but don't want to track water down the stairs, nor risk a slip and slide moment on the kitchen floor to get another one. So humor me fellow members, where's the strangest place you found yourself drinking a homebrew?

i drink beer in the shower at night, actually quite relaxing. Hot shower, Cold brew.
However, strangest place i've ever drank a home brew? not many. i usually relax wiht them in the house.

Not weird but in my hot tub...IPA 7.5% abv and 2-3 later...thing seem weird visually. Lol. So relaxing and awesome!

I don't think the bathroom is weird...I least I hope it isn't. And Landolin...yes you can ignore threads. Don't post in them.

I know. Not that bad. Point being hot tub + good homebrew = drunk quick. But worth it with a lady and good tunes.

Floating down the Truckee River (the Tahoe part) in a tube tethered to a bunch of my friends' tubes. But tethered to my tube was a special floatie square-shaped tube with a mesh basket meant for holding coolers... coolers full of homebrew! :rockin:

Well, my husband's uncle drinks in his pickup truck. He says that's what the cup holders are for .... ok, maybe that's not weird, just a sign of a problem.... but it's miller lite so it's just like water I think

I drink homebrew most places I go that aren't work. Well, and some that are. But please don't tell! :D

The weirdest, though? How about up a creek in S. Texas while in a kayak watching alligators? I always have a homebrew with me for stuff like that.

Hmmm m parents taught me to sneak in liqour plaaces to save money so ive brought whiskey into movies vodka into concerts ect. As far as homebrew goes I'd have to say in my carwaiting for he wife to St done at khols. Had a growler on me and borrowed a cup from te folks. Must have had 4 moosedrol clones out there. it was fun walking around the store buzzer.

I have to assume that a certain amount of tongue-in-cheek humor and sarcasm was affected by Lincoln there in the beginning of this thread. I love people too much to believe that someone would be such an insufferable ****** for realsies.

To answer the question, does taking a thermos of mead over to a friend's house to drink while she cries about a breakup count?

CreamyGoodness said:
To answer the question, does taking a thermos of mead over to a friend's house to drink while she cries about a breakup count?

That counts twice! :rockin:

CreamyGoodness said:
I have to assume that a certain amount of tongue-in-cheek humor and sarcasm was affected by Lincoln there in the beginning of this thread. I love people too much to believe that someone would be such an insufferable ****** for realsies.

Twice as much. It's just really sweet coffee! Coffee I really can't get enough of... DID SOMEONE TAKE MY COFFEE?! Oh it right here., please continue ...

That'd be in the butt, Bob....

images.jpeg

On the front lawn of a mates place watching a compulsary breath test stop, not really a weird place as such... we had great laughs thou!

Back