• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Old BYO Mags and subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProzHack

Reaction score
If anyone still has a Buy One, Get One subscription to BYO, I'd be interested in splitting it with you. Also, if anyone out there has older issues you want to get rid of, let me know. I'll gladly pay for shipping!'

Cheers!:mug:

It's been a few months.. bump. Also does anyone have the "250 Classic Clone Recipes" they're willing to part with?

I believe you can still buy it from them. They have a back issue order form online and in their mag. It's a good publication so please support them. And their back issues are cheap, check out the bundle packs to save too, 5 issues for the cost of like 3

I just signed up for a year subscription and plan on grabbing some of their back issues soon. They are a great mag to support, good luck with finding a 2 for 1 though!

Back