W...T....F... Petraeus!?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
DUDE!!! You're the DIRECTOR of the... CIA!!! Seriously?!?! The HEAD of one of the most clandestine organizations on the planet gets busted for boinkin some chic that ain't his wife?!?!

Are you effin serious!???!?!?

You're tellin' me THIS guy, of ALL guys couldn't come up with some sort of way to NOT get caught?!?! Jeeeeeeeesus Christ!!!

Hey, I'm NOT in any way condoning what he did or cheating in general but Jeeeeeesus... DIRECTOR OF CIA!! C'mon!!! How the hell did this guy get caught!?!

And what the hell does that say about our CIA??? Whatta we got? A bunch of guys all over the planet in long trenchcoats, fedoras, Rayban sunglasses and nametags that say, "Hello, my name is.. 'NOT A SPY. HONESTLY' "

UN-fuggin-REAL

Freakin' Director of the CIA gets busted for having an affaird. Unreal.

Petraeus was a chode the only time i met him so yay for karma for crapping on us out there haha

But yea real sad the super secret club couldn't cover this up. Jesus where is the hitman when you need them.

Where was this righteous indignation when POTUS sat there with his finger up his (nose) while our Libyan embassy was overrun and our ambassador murdered?

Here is our national priorities - get the FBI involved when a general boinks a staffer, but turn our heads to gross mismanagement of an attack.

Like anybody needs to give a crap about who he's cracking anyway... people are stupid. That's all you'll hear about on the news for the next several months just because it's the kind of stuff stupid little morons live for.

Cape Brewing said:
yuck... I meant the thread as a funny monday morning chuckle. Didn't realize it was going to rile up Glenn Beck and the holy crusaders.

uggg... that's a buzzkill in a big way.

back to the football thread I guess.

Like jsv1204 said, totally Obamas fault. Lol

Like anybody needs to give a crap about who he's cracking anyway... people are stupid. That's all you'll hear about on the news for the next several months just because it's the kind of stuff stupid little morons live for.

it's a big concern because the reporter he was having an affair with was found with several classified documents (also wrote his biography) and is reportedly involved in some sort of death threat love triangle - the FBI found out about Patraues' involvement inadvertently

if it was as simple as an affair it would have been covered up and he wouldn't have resigned

stepping down wouldn't prevent him from being subpoenaed to testify about the Libya attacks anyways but it sure is fun to watch the right try to spin it that way

Where was this righteous indignation when POTUS sat there with his finger up his (nose) while our Libyan embassy was overrun and our ambassador murdered?

Here is our national priorities - get the FBI involved when a general boinks a staffer, but turn our heads to gross mismanagement of an attack.

Take this crap to the Debate Forum. The OP was making a tongue in cheek statement. No need to go Limbaugh on him.

The thing I am trying to figure out is: This was a long running affair as I understand it - so why did this not come up when he was vetted for the CIA job. Either they did not notice which unnerving or they noticed and did not care - not much better.....

I'm not saying it's not a concern, but its sure far from our concern. I mean how really well informed do you think you are?

Lighten up, Francis...

Wait - what? Who is where?

Cheers! ;)

The guy who led the FBI for 37 years? He did not put up with any whistle blowers. (He was a whistle blower.) He never would have resigned for indiscretion. Heck just because he dressed up in woman's clothes and was homosexual no one would dare go up against him.

Exactly Right!

This is what happens when you don't get the hint about being a team player.

Latest posts

Back