• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Vino Mini Jet Filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I was using this to filter small test batches for my commercial cidery but now our test batches are bigger so our test filter got bigger. No need for this sitting around if we'll never use it. Everything works great, motor is strong, backing plate is straight, no cracked plates. Comes with everything that would be in the box new and 4 packs of course pads and 1 pack of sterile pads. Works great for small batches. Not so great for 100 gallons at a shot...

Asking $125

Shipping available for a flat $15 anywhere in the lower 48. Other places contact me for a quote.

20140803_131503_zpsn3gwo1xg.jpg

You can PM me here but for fastest response please email directly at: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back