Very strong and potent taste?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vahallasbrew2

Reaction score
I just racked my JAOM batch and I took a little taste it's insanely strong like it's nasty strong I don't even want to drink it, my question is will the taste mellow out so I can taste the oranges and cinnamon and other flavors?

Age is key good good I'm gonna go put this thing in a time capsule haha maybe it'll taste good and if remember to open it in 30 years. :D

Just as half the slain go to Odin to serve as the valiant Einherjar.... uhm..... stuff will fall out of your mead and become sediment and then your mead will taste better and the flavors will blend as well. Er, GLORIOUSLY! RAH!

Just as half the slain go to Odin to serve as the valiant Einherjar.... uhm..... stuff will fall out of your mead and become sediment and then your mead will taste better and the flavors will blend as well. Er, GLORIOUSLY! RAH!

Translate: So let it clear some more and age. After that is will be GLORIOUS! RAH!

Back