• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Very Large Conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hub151

Reaction score
My buddy is getting rid of these monsters.

The two bigger ones are about 150 gallons.

Smaller one is roughly 100 gallons.

Old man in the photo is 6 foot tall(not for sale)

Pick up only, they are located in Freehold NJ.

He is looking to get $850 for the bigger and $650 for the smaller. Smaller one has double outlet. No lids any of them

Any questions contact [email protected]

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444136867.309119.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444136884.905248.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444136904.773695.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444137161.644785.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444137170.544905.jpg

I got second
If he's sold, I'll give ya $15 for his boots and gloves.

Inquiring about the hose in the foreground. I need one and am local. Would you bundle the old man with it? Looking for a deal.

Perhaps you would consider renting the old man as you stated he is not for sale? Please respond with hourly rates and pickup location.

Tough crowd. But I noticed the firewood. How much shipped to the west coast? Don't need old man.

Hmm, the larger ones look to be about 3' tall x 3' diameter. If it were a solid cylinder like a barrel, it would hold about 150 gallons. I think they may be closer to 85-100 gallons unless I'm way off on the dimensions. Without lids and other associated hardware, that asking price is going to be tough to get.

Back