Unibrau Pro 45L 120V Brew System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also have an upgrade for a intergrated L6-30P Element...but I don't really know the difference or wattages for this.

That can't be true at all... you can get it to heat up, but you'd never break a boil

This is the only thing i can really find on the site.
- 120V electric water solenoid for ultimate fermentation control

looking into this though.

the 45l version is for 3-6 gallons which makes more sense.

I would def be more interested in the 5-6 gallon batch range. I have no exp in electric setups though.

There is nothing about that that makes sense to me. Who would build a 11+ gallon vessel only to make 3 gallon batches in it?

because when you BIAB, you need quite a bit of volume. so for a 6 gallon batch, that wouldn't be a bad size at all

because when you BIAB, you need quite a bit of volume. so for a 6 gallon batch, that wouldn't be a bad size at all

I don't think you can do a 6 gallon batch because of the 120V element. I know I can get 4 gallons boiling on my 120V setup, but my reading indicates that is about the limit.

If the capacity is really 3-4 gallons batches (because of the power limit) then isn't 11 gallons a bit oversized? I don't BIAB but it seems to me that it is.

Besides...$2400 for 3 gallon batches?...um, yeah no.

I know this is a little bit old, but just wanted to note that I do 3 gallon 120v eBIAB batches in a 5 gallon pot with a 2200 watt element controlled by a stilldragon controller. It cost me about $100 total to make. Not fancy, but it makes the same quality beer!

This is way late, but, I have a Unibrau Pro and make 5 gallon batches with a 1650w element. I added a 600w element to speed up the process. Basically I make 6.5 gallons to get a 5 gallon batch.

Latest posts

Back