• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two tap kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jafo28

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my two tap kegerator. This is a Danby freezer-less fridge that I modified for two taps. Two ball lock kegs and a five pound co2 bottle fit. I also have a drip tray on the front, hopefully you can see it in the pics.
SOLD
Asking $225, i'm in the New Jersey, Philly area.

7917125314_1bd2b229f7_z.jpg

7917123914_56813f3ea5_z.jpg

Im interested...where in NJ are you? Im assuming it comes with a regulator and lines and all (iow, all I need is to fill the kegs with beer)? You know the saying about assumptions :cross:

No, You'll need the co2 bottle, regulator and a couple of kegs. I'd be willing to include two kegs for $50 additional if you need them. All the lines are there and the gas lines have a tee splitter on them

I'm in Burlington, I see you're in Jackson, if you want it I can throw it in my truck and bring it over, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back