Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trade with pmcint01

image-399412453.jpg

delete

That's the problem when I don't bother looking at the text for the bolded thread with post I have not read (mobile app.). I click on the first thing I see and post by mistake. Sorry guys.

My guess would be that you get the ten fidy or the G'Knight? Even one of them is more than I can get. These are trade picture related you could say. I can get zero of these here all of them came on trades except for the Blonde PLEASE Lagunitas for the love of everything bring back the blonde!

LoloMT7 said:
:off:
swmbo "so what do you want for Christmas hun"?

Me "I want these 14 bottles to be full again"

Want in one hand and ....... in the other.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I've had 4 of those, I can get 3 of them, and I'd take most of them. ;)

I've had 4 of those, I can get 3 of them, and I'd take most of them. ;)

From all of the trade pictures that I posted all year long... these were my favorites (I'm sure I missed some) :D

Only 4? Wesley needs to trade more :tank:

Edit: I missed Southern tier unearthly, and Love Child #3

LoloMT7 said:
From all of the trade pictures that I posted all year long... these were my favorites (I'm sure I missed some) :D

Only 4? Wesley needs to trade more :tank:

Edit: I missed Southern tier unearthly, and Love Child #3

Well, it would be 6 if I ever bought anything from OB. I've also had LC3, but haven't tried unearthly yet.

My guess would be that you get the ten fidy or the G'Knight? Even one of them is more than I can get. These are trade picture related you could say. I can get zero of these here all of them came on trades except for the Blonde PLEASE Lagunitas for the love of everything bring back the blonde!

I can get 3 of those, have had 5 but will have had 6 after I crack a Snake Handler tonight. I ran out and grabbed stuff for our trade, but I think I am going to go back out to change my original package to help your Christmas wish come true :tank:

As if yesterdays MAW wasnt exciting enough, I have a package from CO and PA landing today, as well as the packages I sent them landing. I love the holidays :D

MrNickVT said:
Wow John (skeezer) really over did himself on this trade. Thanks so much for all the extras. I'm so pumped for all of these! What's the unlabeled bottle with blue wax?

Cheers Nick, I hope you enjoy them! The blue wax is a Homebrew Flanders Red. It aged 24 months in the carboy before bottling and has been bottles about 3 months so is good to go at your convenience.

Cheers Nick, I hope you enjoy them! The blue wax is a Homebrew Flanders Red. It aged 24 months in the carboy before bottling and has been bottles about 3 months so is good to go at your convenience.

Awesome, thanks again man. I may have to send you a thank you box after the holidays!!

First of two packages I received tonight from Mhurst111!!!!!! I think I got my crooked stave fix, at least until I finish these. Im thinking about cellaring 2 for later, should I save the wax tops ones? Im really looking forward to trying the others, funkworks sounds great! Thanks again Michael, you killed it again :D

2013-12-19 17.14.55.jpg

2013-12-19 17.15.03.jpg

2013-12-19 17.15.10.jpg

Second package I got from mattmeiske12!! I knew I was getting the six pack of mad elf but he killed it with all the extras! Havent heard of most of these but I cannot wait to try them! Thanks again man, hope yours arrived safe :D

2013-12-19 17.20.36.jpg

2013-12-19 17.20.49.jpg

2013-12-19 17.20.56.jpg

First of two packages I received tonight from Mhurst111!!!!!! I think I got my crooked stave fix, at least until I finish these. Im thinking about cellaring 2 for later, should I save the wax tops ones? Im really looking forward to trying the others, funkworks sounds great! Thanks again Michael, you killed it again :D

Glad they all got there in one piece.

I had the Vieille Cranberry on tap so not sure how it is out of the bottle. Haven't had the L'Brett D'Or either. I have a bottle of each sitting in my cellar.

Maybe someone with more experience should tell us if that is the right move or if we should drink them now.:D

Back