Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naa.. Mine wont look silly because i quoted it :D

Drink your beer duff man you're sober!

Working on worse then sobriety. My 11 month old thinks sleep is for suckers. Rather then pull in for the long haul last night the devil in her decided to allot us an hour and a half of sleep, which I think is worse then no sleep. My brain is all fuzzy.

Sorry to derail this thread with actual trade pictures ;-) But this awesome package came as we were packing up for DLD on Fri. Thanks to SandstoneCityBrew for another great trade!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398747943.710295.jpg

And got these from some guy in CA (not on this forum)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398747979.824534.jpg

Sent from my Commodore64

I should have at least one landing today, possibly two. I have no idea when the second one is landing and its been killing me! :D

Is that the regular biscotti break or the bourbon barrel?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just getting caught up on HBT. Passed out shortly after taking that pic...

Regular, not BA, I needed the base for comparisons sake :)

Also, I found OTWoA, so apparently coldcrash isn't a liar ;)

Just getting caught up on HBT. Passed out shortly after taking that pic...

Regular, not BA, I needed the base for comparisons sake :)

Also, I found OTWoA, so apparently coldcrash isn't a liar ;)

Awesome! Glad coldcrash isn't a liar :)

I really cant believe this. This is a BIF from D_Nyholm and I'm pretty much speechless right now. Thank you so much Dennis!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398810789.275970.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398810796.092506.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398810802.796952.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398810809.310502.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398810823.513823.jpg

Picked up some thirst quenchers today View attachment 196429

Nice! I recently lucked into being able to try that Gose. Just so happened to be talking to a guy at a local craft bar that had recently traded for some and had one in his truck. When he found out I'd never had it, he brought it in, the bartender iced it down for us and we shared it. Fantastic beer, just as good as I imagined it would be. I could put down quite a few of those on a hot summer day.

Nice! I recently lucked into being able to try that Gose. Just so happened to be talking to a guy at a local craft bar that had recently traded for some and had one in his truck. When he found out I'd never had it, he brought it in, the bartender iced it down for us and we shared it. Fantastic beer, just as good as I imagined it would be. I could put down quite a few of those on a hot summer day.

It is good stuff. I am going to shoot them an email and see if they can provide any feedback on the salt and coriander additions, then try to make a gose at home.

It is good stuff. I am going to shoot them an email and see if they can provide any feedback on the salt and coriander additions, then try to make a gose at home.

Let me know what you find out. I've been planning a Gose. I found some recipes online, but some tips from the actual brewery would be nice.

Surprise package from WesleyS today!

Thanks for this box of awesome! Now I can try two of the three BLAKKRs.

Also proper glassware for my Black Ops...

Surprise package from WesleyS today!

Thanks for this box of awesome! Now I can try two of the three BLAKKRs.

Also proper glassware for my Black Ops...

I'm glad it all made it. I knew I had to get you that Brooklyn glass when I saw it on your BMAW list. Enjoy!

Nice swap with mikeysab! Thanks again man! Already missing is one bottle of the double simcoe! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398819921.499990.jpg

Picked these up today. TRVE decided 750ml of sour was too much.

Assuming fedex does it's job should be in some fellow HBT'ers hands by this time next week.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398822287.136220.jpg

Picked these up today. TRVE decided 750ml of sour was too much.

Nice score!

It's getting rare to see sours in 750ml bottles these days. TRVE couldn't keep up with production in 750s. Plus, they probably make a few more bucks with the smaller bottles, given the price difference. Not knocking them for that, so far CS and Trinity have done the same and many other breweries began packaging that way from the get go.

Let me know how it is when you crack one open.

Nice score!

It's getting rare to see sours in 750ml bottles these days. TRVE couldn't keep up with production in 750s. Plus, they probably make a few more bucks with the smaller bottles, given the price difference. Not knocking them for that, so far CS and Trinity have done the same and many other breweries began packaging that way from the get go.

It just makes more sense to sell sours and big RIS in smaller bottles, but not a lot of people have gone that route yet.

Nice score!

I talked to the bartender today. They are going 375 exclusively (unless they do special releases). Can sell the bottles at the bar, plus $9 per bottle is easier to 'sell' than $17 or $18 for the 750. It's the same price, but doesn't feel as much. At least that is what they are thinking.
Their new location is going to be dedicated to production, with a focus on sours, so should be able to start supplying regularly to stores. That is their plan at least.

Anybody going to the Kane release of a night to end all dawn Saturday? Might head over there and spend way too much money.

Well Canti just became my new hero. Suck it dad! He just sent me a surprise box with three awesome beers. Can't believe the generosity around here.

Jester King Cerveza de Tempranillo
Prairie Bible Belt
Growler of Live Oak Hef

I'm just stunned.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398839197.466288.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1398839210.298235.jpg

Latest posts

Back