• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Heady Topper for Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eubanks

Reaction score
My Uncle from Vermont brought me down some Heady Topper during Christmas...Great Beer. I am looking to trade 1 to 4 cans for the equivalent amount of Pliny the Elder, which I have never tried. I am located near Memphis, TN if anyone locally wants to trade.

This is my first post but I assure you this is legitimate. You can contact me via the site or email. I will provide tracking with shipping.

Email: [email protected]

heady should be able to land you some Pliny no problem. the trade ratio is 2:1 or 3:1+extras( heady: Pliny). Be sure to ask the date on the Pliny and hold out for fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Interested in reading some Pliny the Elder for some San Diego brews? I have been wanting to try some Pliny.

if you have any IPAS or IIPAS you would like to trade for heady topper I am open to offers. Not looking for anything in particular besides Pliny.

I can get fresh pliny. But its only once every two weeks. DM me for info.

I can get pliny fresh ever week. ive been looking for heady topper to compare it to what I just made. let me know if your still interested in trading.

Latest posts

Back