Top Ten Best Selling Beers In America 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the frack?

some idiot with a blog just realized BMC is popular??

who cares?

this thread needs to be deleted out of sheer whocarestitude.

what the frack?

some idiot with a blog just realized BMC is popular??

who cares?

this thread needs to be deleted out of sheer whocarestitude.

but but but...they've got a "Beer Locator" service which will tell you the price of all the BMC products in your area so you can get the best deal! :D

I could have put that list together without any numbers lol...That is exactly how I assumed it would be. Corona was a little higher than I thought though tbh.

Uh, you could have predicted what the answers were going to be just based on the url of the link..."Saveonbrew?" Who woulda thunk we wouldn't be seeing anything by stone, or rogue...or even Yuenglings for that matter.... LOL

I just wanna know why the op was reading that blog any way....BUSTED ;)

To be honest I'm surprised Budweiser outsells Miller Lite and Coors Lite. I guess I shouldn't but I don't really see a lot of people drinking regular Bud over one of the other lite options.

Uh, you could have predicted what the answers were going to be just based on the url of the link..."Saveonbrew?" Who woulda thunk we wouldn't be seeing anything by stone, or rogue...or even Yuenglings for that matter.... LOL

I just wanna know why the op was reading that blog any way....BUSTED ;)

It's on Fark.com today. The guys commenting on that make our beer snobs look like newbs!

Latest posts

Back