Top of the Hops Jackson MS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrodskreet

Reaction score
So Jackson is having its annual Top of the Hops fest. I've have never been because of military duties but this year I have the opportunity to go. So here's my questions:

Has anybody ever been the last 2 years?
Does anybody think it will be worth going this year with the Higher %ABW law in effect?
$35 for 1 ticket? for 4 hours of non stop beer? Is it worth it?

I have gone that past two years and it has been a blast!!! $35 dollars for 4 hours of non-stop beer is totally worth it! Check out their website, it gives you a list of all of the high gravity beers that will be there. There are a bunch of beers that are new in the state that I can't wait to try! I've already gotten my tickets and am going again this year! I'm super excited! Hope you decide to go, it will definitely be worth your time! :mug: :tank:

Thanks. I truly hope it is. I haven't had the opportunity of getting to some of the high gravity beers since I live over an hour from the nearest store that sells them

Latest posts

Back