Top Hops (NYC) Goose Island Bourbon County Black Friday Event

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is 4:30 going to make the cut? I'm on my way

About 80 or so deep right now. There's a lot of people suffering from food comas here.

If anyone wants to hang I'm in a black hat. About 70 in line

I'm around 50 in a TB shirt. There are a lot of black hats in that part of the line haha

Just got here, line's wrapped around two corners. Someone just came back doing a count and it sounds like we're at about 140.

I hope they start handing out tickets soon for your sake.

Goddamn beer people are the worst. Well, at least I'm already showered today.

This I don't get. You obviously got up and showered and were ready to go hours before opening but because other people did the same thing earlier they're the worst?

**** man good luck. Hope there's not too much line cutting and you get what you went for.

Seems like we'll be OK, word is there will end up being about 175 sets rather than 150. Debating whether I want to hang around for the noon tappings or go to Fool's Gold or just go home and sleep.

This I don't get. You obviously got up and showered and were ready to go hours before opening but because other people did the same thing earlier they're the worst?
lighten up francis, and try not to take EVERYTHING I say so ****ing seriously.

and for the record, I got up at 4:00am to maybe get there by 5:00-5:30am, which was based on when people arrived the past few years. this year by all accounts there were more than 150 ppl on line BY 3:30-4:00am

So yeah, beer people are the ****ing worst. Not that I need to explain myself to you but you felt the need to comment

lighten up francis, and try not to take EVERYTHING I say so ****ing seriously.

and for the record, I got up at 4:00am to maybe get there by 5:00-5:30am, which was based on when people arrived the past few years. this year by all accounts there were more than 150 ppl on line BY 3:30-4:00am

So yeah, beer people are the ****ing worst. Not that I need to explain myself to you but you felt the need to comment

anD6YX09_700wa_0.gif

They ended up doing wristbands a few minutes ago. I got a wristband, and at least a few people behind me did as well.

good stuff sir...good stuff

Funny story: the wristband only meant a guaranteed allocation of regular, coffee, BW, and Regal Rye. I was the first one to not get Rare. Watched a couple people behind me in line leave with bottles of Rare because I got moved to the second register in the front of the store.

Funny story: the wristband only meant a guaranteed allocation of regular, coffee, BW, and Regal Rye. I was the first one to not get Rare. Watched a couple people behind me in line leave with bottles of Rare because I got moved to the second register in the front of the store.

Ouch. Sorry man

Give this man a Rare!

oh damn... and here I was semi regretting going home after MKtheGeneral said I would have gotten one.

Back