Tomorrow is brew day... finally...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewsterFish

Reaction score
I haven't home brewed since March and I cannot wait to get started. :ban:
I finished college, had heart surgery then moved to a new city. It has been a full year!

My favorite part about it is that I have help. My boyfriend wants to learn how to brew. Woot!

I am just really excited! I'll be making a Fresh Squeezed clone... what are all of you brewing this month?

I'm brewing 10 gallons of Yoopers Fizzy Yellow beer later today. I have an oatmeal stout planned for Wednesday. I'll probably brew 10 gallons of Pale Ale on the 11th or 12th. I'm sure I'll squeeze in other brew day or 2 before the end of the month. Welcome back to the hobby.

9017524605_140272e94a_o.jpg

That's exciting. I actually drank my first-ever fresh squeezed last night -- super tasty.

I've got a porter and saison w/ brett in primary right now, plus a bitter dry-hopped with cascade bottled just last week.

Welcome back :mug:

Welcome back to the hobby!

Brewing 15 gallons of pumpkin lager tomorrow, brewed an Ak-47 Pale Ale today.

Congratulations on finishing college!!! I have my oatmeal stout to brew before the weather gets too cold.

Latest posts

Back