Today I live the dream!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. I feel like roggenbier should be more popular than it is.

Boiling almost 10 bbls. Brewer hands me the hose and says it gets violent at 209.......watch out for the boil monster. 300 gallons of boiling water erupting out of a kettle is a frightening thought.

It was. They started as homebrewers and the paddle had sentimental value. I guess we took care of that. Thank god it wasn't me who broke it.

LOL, yeah I agree it got it's name before it was born. We were thinking something campy like "Up a Creek" .

So,how's your beer coming along? Did you win a competition or something where this was the grand prize? I bet you had to shovel out the mash tun too?...What the hell though...it still has to be a good kinda tired. As for the name,how bout "Odin's Oarslayer"?

Yeah, we do a contest every year. It's a fun beer community here in Springfield, IL.

I like it union......they have an Obed's Pride Amber already so it would be like a series. LOL!

It's dropped from 1.054 to 1.016 in 3 days.....crazy. Had a taste tonight and it is pretty dang close to my homebrew version and the rye masks the green beer flavors so it's pretty good already. It will realease in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back