Thread of the worst music ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmo88

Reaction score
Being a musician, I'm always looking for great video clips of really talented musicians. But, I have to admit, I have a soft spot for those that are just really bad. I mean really really bad. So, what ya got? Can you top this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Joan Osborne? It's bad but not smash-my-head-with-a-hammer-to-make-it-stop bad. Needless to say, it ranks pretty highly up there on my most hated music list.

it just needs to be here....

Do you remember Rick Astley ? He has a big fat head it was gastly !

Really? Joan Osborne? It's bad but not smash-my-head-with-a-hammer-to-make-it-stop bad. Needless to say, it ranks pretty highly up there on my most hated music list.

It's right about "want to jam a pen through my eardrums to make it stop" bad.

Do you remember Rick Astley ? He has a big fat head it was gastly !

Oh yeah. That's a classic right there. My wife hates that song because I used to blare it in the morning to wake her up if she was late getting up. I must've done that a half dozen times over the summer. Classic.

The sax guy in the first video is epic. They gave him one hell of a sax solo. I wasn't sure he was even playing at first.

The sax guy in the first video is epic. They gave him one hell of a sax solo. I wasn't sure he was even playing at first.

4 bars repeated 12 times. He didn't even change it up. Europeans certainly have a different approach to a jam band. It just makes you want to hip thrust. :ban:

Oh yeah. That's a classic right there. My wife hates that song because I used to blare it in the morning to wake her up if she was late getting up. I must've done that a half dozen times over the summer. Classic.

I hated that song when it was out, but it's strangely catchy. Lately I've enjoyed it for it's "Rick Rolled-ness".

I even had it cranked, singing with my daughter the other day. I can't wait until she finds out that it sucks...

How about these amateurs?

4 bars repeated 12 times. He didn't even change it up. Europeans certainly have a different approach to a jam band. It just makes you want to hip thrust. :ban:

I thought that was the idea of the song, repitition, he was not the only one doing it so was the violin player and the drum machine. My guess some kind of dance song, what do you expect?

I thought that was the idea of the song, repitition, he was not the only one doing it so was the violin player and the drum machine. My guess some kind of dance song, what do you expect?

It's okay if you like it. No hard feelings. :D There was an awful lot of people there. Somebody digs it.

Only a static pic w/ the music, but...wow...

Only a static pic w/ the music, but...wow...

Hah. I wonder if Barbara Bush funded that one. :p That reminds of the SNL Blizzard man skit:

James Dolan. Chairman of Cablevision and Madision Square Garden. Head Honco of the New York Knickerbockers basketball team. Bluesman extraordinaire.

One of the worst performances ever.

One of the worst performances ever.

Agreed! The intro had a bit of promise, she sounded a bit Alanis Morissette like. Then I saw the flag, the "band" in the b movie space suits and remembered the twit from a New Year Eve special.

That Pink Floyd was pretty bad, not sure who to blame the most there.

What's sad is that the mix was so bad they might have been... well not good, but not the worst band ever. Whoever set that up needs to be shot. Though, they probably set the mix themselves, so that makes it all their fault anyway.

The band that was supposed to show up.

I think it went something like this:

Store Manager: Hey guys, as soon as you finish putting up that drywall, I was wondering if you guys could help me out. You see, the band just called and they're all sick with the stomach flu. So, I was wondering if you guys could fill in for them...

Floyd Butchers: Well, we really don't know how to...

SM: Aww, you guys will be fine, there's free beer and all the hot dogs you can eat!

FB: We don't know how to pl....

SM: It's OK, neither does Justin Beiber, and he's making millions, RDWHAMGD

All bad for sure. The bass was always behind the beat. But the 'beat' wasn't very good because the drummer was bad, or was compensating trying to keep it together –*an awful domino effect.

I think it was a group of adult students getting together for a studio recital. They all sounded like beginners and the big MUSIC sign makes me think that it was a music store that also gives lessons. If not, all hope is lost.

All bad for sure. The bass was always behind the beat. But the 'beat' wasn't very good because the drummer was bad, or was compensating trying to keep it together –*an awful domino effect.

I think it was a group of adult students getting together for a studio recital. They all sounded like beginners and the big MUSIC sign makes me think that it was a music store that also gives lessons. If not, all hope is lost.

This should answer some questions.......

If that was to advertise the music store the owner should have pulled the plug and blamed power outage/technical difficulties that never gets resolved. :D

What's sad is that the mix was so bad they might have been... well not good, but not the worst band ever. Whoever set that up needs to be shot. Though, they probably set the mix themselves, so that makes it all their fault anyway.

I am pretty sure Rodger Waters used something to enhance his voice to give it that dreamlike effect, the singer there was trying to do that it seemed with no effects which I bet would be hard for anyone, I guess anyway.

Ever hear the live version of "Wish you were here"? I swear that is Jim Ignotalski (sp?) (Taxi) singing. :confused:

A big part of that was just layering different tracks of him singing (just watched a documentary on the creation of Dark Side). You listen closely, you can hear two tracks of his voice in some of the songs.

I think you are right, now I am dissapointed. :(

Awe man! Didn't notice that. Very disappointed now too. It's been outdone by the Hush band playing Floyd.

...Off to find something worse.

Awe man! Didn't notice that. Very disappointed now too. It's been outdone by the Hush band playing Floyd.

...Off to find something worse.

Would you believe I now have that sax line playing over and over in my head day and night? :(

Back