this thread is for those who like getting drunk offa homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally...a thread that I can make meaningful contribution to. All this talk about a worfloc tablet in my chiller so my refractometer can be adjusted to the temperature of the mash is making my head hurt. Let's get stupid on homebrew and appreciate the real joy that we get from this hobby! :rockin:

Home brew that is good can be enjoyed. You can get drunk with Bud Lite. I prefer enjoying home brewed beer.

^ +1. Man I remember those days of getting drunk on bud light...started drinking right after the coffee pot was empy. And who doesn't like peeing 22 times on a Saturday afternoon? Good times.... :confused:

this thread is for those who like getting drunk offa homebrew

I just had to check out the thread with a title like that.

80% (or more of beer I drink at home is home-brew these days), 15% is decent commercial/import beers, and maybe 5% is BMC (yuengling these days); a 24 pack will last a few months.

I don't typically plan on getting drunk on homebrew but it's not uncommon for it to just happen.

If I want to get tilted quickly, I'll put down a couple RIS or Belgian Triples.

Is this thread exclusively for "those who like getting drunk offa homebrew"?
I do enjoy getting drunk on my homebrew but I also enjoy getting drunk on commercial beer, wine, spirits, a cocktail of rubbing alcohol and cooking sherry in a pinch. :mug:

Playboy actually has some interesting articles sometimes. Just saying....

Also, OP, pics if you doing a homebrew kegstand or I'm calling your bluff.

It's tends to happen about once a month here. I have friends who enjoy the beers I make. And when I need room to brew again, we have a "get together". Dudes in the garage clearing out a couple of cases while the ladies sit inside and talk about "lady stuff" idk. Lol.

When my son and I found out our good friend (and his godfather) died last year, we got HAMMERED on my homebrew!

I just bought a 16 gallon SS brew kettle online that I can ill afford.

And homebrew mahde m'eh do it!

Latest posts

Back