They didn't steal any brewing equipment...except my picnic taps.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arover

Reaction score
Well, since I can't tap open any of my kegs, I guess I'll entertain you all with this. Myself and my 3 other housemates left town for a few days for spring break, during which time our house was broken into. I'll spare you mostly with what was stolen, aside from the fact that they took half a bottle of cheap Tequila (leaving a sealed bottle of Patron, as well as Korbel Champaign). They didn't touch any of my near 70 bottles of assorted homebrew, nor any of my equipment (and thankfully didn't touch the Quadruple I have fermenting out of the whole mess they made)...Oddly enough, I had a bag of picnic taps that I removed from the kegs before leaving, and that bag seems to be nowhere in sight. I've literally turned everything in this house upside down...and I'm pretty sure they took it. I dunno if they grabbed the bag, didn't bother to look what was inside, and put other things in it...but it's gone. Now I have to head to the LHBS tomorrow, grab all the parts to put together a few more taps, and spend the money to use my kegs again!

Yarrrrr.... :mad:

Wow. Took a half bottle of cheapo tequila and left a bottle of patron?

If I'm ever gonna get robbed I want these guys to do it

i had my honda burgled a couple years back. my $5 garage sale binox and some change got ganked, yet my $1000 Losi 1/8 nitro was still on the back seat. really makes you wonder if it isn't a neighbor out to screw with you.

I have an extra one and will drop it in the mail to you if you PM me your address!

I have an extra one and will drop it in the mail to you if you PM me your address!

Very kind of you :mug: but for close to the price of shipping to Cali I could probably just get another here, no need to have you go through the trouble! I ended up buying a chrome faucet for 30 bucks to connect to the kegs, I've been wanting to anyways...I'll get some more picnic taps later.

Back