The reason why SWMBO hates homebrewing thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "HWMBO" does not like my attention going to this hobby and frequently complains. He bought me a triple Perlick tap kegerator for Chistmas, go figure. He is aweome!! :mug:

My wife really doesn't like the smell of mashing but will faithfully try every sample from the hydrometer.

When we meet she would not drink beer but she's come a long way. No hop head yet but we're getting there.

Just bought me a couple hundred bucks worth of parts for my new keggle.

You just have to make sure your woman knows she's the priority in your life.

The girlfriend does'nt like the smell in the house after hop boiling.
She's a good sport though and takes a sip of everything I ever made and the answers have ranged from "not completely ****" to "this is pretty good".

I noticed that she's started to become a bit of a hophead. Few days ago we were at a beer festival in Helsinki and she tried a really hoppy IPA that she said was really nice. A year or two ago, light lagers were her only beer :D

My wife says the smell of hops makes her sick to her stomach. I just need to get an outdoor setup.

I like high abv things..
She can drink a beer and be pretty buzzed, so... brewing 10% + wines, meads and stouts tends to exclude her hehe

Latest posts

Back