The Pacific

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see that, looks a lot like band of brothers which I really liked. Saw a trailer on HBO last night that showed that, and another Sopranos type series that's coming this year. Not to mention Kenny F***ing Powers!

Looks good! I loved Band of Brothers!!! I watched the Battle of the Bulge episode the day I hooked up my surround sound, and it scared the crap of of my ex!

I miss my surround sound.:(

I can't wait to watch this! I've watched Band Of Brothers so many times, It ets better every time

I watched the 10 minute preview the other day on On Demand and I'm pumped for it. I've seen Band of Brothers dozens of times through. It should be good.

What did you all think? I thought the first episode was kind of slow, but as it should in order to set the plot, tone, etc. I think the following episodes are going to be pretty awesome!

I really liked it. I wouldn't call the first episode slow, so much as just laying down what's to come. you gotta get to know the characters and how the feel before the guns start a blazing! the battle at that creek was amazing and totally heart wrenching watching the japanese man just give up stand there and start crying.

Back