The Men Who Stare at Goatse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
tumblr_ksx982j8zO1qz57ezo1_500.jpg

If you don't get it, you're lucky.

Please, DO NOT post a link or picture to help those who aren't "in the know." Google, in this case, is not your friend.

OK, gotcha. I had to google it. I soon remembered the image. It was one of the first things I ever saw on the interweb. Now THAT was a WTF moment!

Why did I just google that... Should have listened to Yooper... I am going to take some time off the internet now, it has betrayed me.

This was in the final selection round for the London Olympics, before someone got upset:

london_logo.jpeg

Something about "pulling together", I believe.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

You know the guy who put that up there is still laughing to himself to the day. Whats worse is the poor guy taking tickets has to deal with complaints from TED (sorry if your name is Ted) who asked where is the Goatse and why is the guy from ER in the movie killing goats with his head.

I had to Google it. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my family, my friends, and everyone else I know, For I will never be the same again. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find the eye bleach and a toilet brush.

I'm pretty sure that Tubgirl is worse. I mean, goatse is certainly completely gross, but Tubgirl somehow manages to go beyond completely gross, into OVERLY GROSS territory.

Thankfully my first introduction to 2 girls 1 cup was a series of videos showing people's reactions. That made me understand that I really needed to find out exactly what was going on before attempting to watch the thing myself.

Thankfully my first introduction to 2 girls 1 cup was a series of videos showing people's reactions. That made me understand that I really needed to find out exactly what was going on before attempting to watch the thing myself.

I'm sure this has been posted at some point, but it still makes me laugh. A 2 girls 1 cup love song:

Last edited by a moderator:
goatse, lemonparty and meatspin are the reasons I NEVER click on an unknown link. They are also why I never watch the 2girls1cup video.

One day while trying to make my girlfriend laugh (she had just found out she had cancer again), we surfed around the web looking for 'bad tattos'. Some dumbazz had a HUGE goatse tat on his back. ahahahahha

heh, Went out to lunch with Dad one day and out of the blue he says. "I don't get this 2 girls 1 cup thing, it has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever watched."

Shhhh, damn it Dad thats not something you want people to hear yah say during lunch! And what the hell were you watching that for?

"What? It was stupid, I don't get what the big deal is..."

I don't think you saw it pops. Did you see it on youtube?

"Yeah"

You didn't see it and you don't want to. I'll find you a real review.

We got back to the plant and I had forgotten about it but he walks by my cube and says "uh.... I don't need you to send me anything on that" Poor guy was so embarrassed.

I always vote Lemon Party during elections. I figure it's just like any other political party, only with more honestly. I admire transparency with my government.

Back