The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really want Paul showing up in yoga pants?
(shutter)

Its better than how he fcking usually shows up at my house randomly... In a fcking neon spandex t-shirt and shorts on his freakin bike.

Trust me... There ain't enough eye-bleach for a image like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Its better than how he fcking usually shows up at my house randomly... In a fcking neon spandex t-shirt and shorts on his freakin bike.

Trust me... There ain't enough eye-bleach for a image like that.

come on, we all know his fat arse isint doing the 30 mile rountrip just to swing by and say hello.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392142044.501530.jpg

Me and my nephew. I'm the one on the right. (Just in case you couldn't tell me from the 25 year old guy)

Farkin' A, I'm a good lookin' SOB, especial in neon spandex!

That's not the outfit you've shown up at my place in.... the shirt was about four sizes smaller and you were about eight sizes larger. Passing cars could count your fcking belly pubes through that fcking thing.

and by the way... I don't know when that picture was taken time-wise but that was about 80 pounds ago.

Floor ordered... BOOM.

i know everyone was on the edge of their seat waiting for conformation that it had been ordered so I wanted to let everyone know asap.

Everyone can sleep tonight now.

What did you go with?

The "antique pine". We figured it is going to be relatively dark in that room and we didn't want to go too dark on the floor. I think it'll look nice.

All plumbing stuff was ordered today as well... Three different sinks, faucets, etc.

We're cranking through this stuff so far (knock on wood).

I found a place in Westport we think we can get the bartop from... They are a steel surplus place and we might go with a steel plate bar top (likely encased in epoxy) on top of a stone bar base.

Yoga pants should be aplenty

God damn I want to go cod fishing!!!!
Cape, are you guys gonna be around tomorrow night?

Farkin'A!!!!!!!!! Should we invite a few figure skaters and maybe a future 7th round draft pick to visit this thread and participate in the discussion about plumbing fixtures? Christ, I'm all a twitter anticipating the talk about window treatments. Farkin' A. I can hardly wait!!!

Josh, PM me. You DESERVE this day. God knows you've earned it. You're coming. End of discussion.

Yea M. Give Cape a woman's perspective. I think the only way of pulling in yoga pants is not with steel bar tops or pine floors. He's gotta go to the dark side and spend some $$ on bling. SS conicals.

Back