The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already. Label printed. 35lbs on its way today.

I truly wish I had paid attention when FedEx dropped it off. No doubt he struggled visably and that would have stopped me from trying to pick the thing up the way I did! Holy hell!

This is surprising. I will get a pic shortly because there is a ton of stuff in the box! I think the jelly may have a small crack, something was sticky, but I think it still survived. Color me confused when I saw the same cooler bag in the box that I had sitting on the table!

All right, I'm excited, a little confused, and kind of scared, but I got this!

Thank you Dustin!

I truly wish I had paid attention when FedEx dropped it off. No doubt he struggled visably and that would have stopped me from trying to pick the thing up the way I did! Holy hell!

This is surprising. I will get a pic shortly because there is a ton of stuff in the box! I think the jelly may have a small crack, something was sticky, but I think it still survived. Color me confused when I saw the same cooler bag in the box that I had sitting on the table!

All right, I'm excited, a little confused, and kind of scared, but I got this!

Thank you Dustin!

Hope everything is ok. Seni-halfed ass packed it (sorry was tired). It its mostly in tact that it'll still be good. Enjoy! must have picture!

PS i over did it a little..

The banana sounds good. I have to go to the market today, I should pick one up.

I'm sorry, I am trying. I work 6 days a week and I'm up to about 65-70 hours a week right now.
I am going to try harder to get more randalls going.

Pecans toasted at home, soaked in captain Morgan spiced rum, with vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks. Had some leftover for a porter I brewed.
View attachment 309641
View attachment 309642

Nice. Wish i had time to fool arlund with it more but @beermeduffman was pestering me to ship it lol. I wasnt too into the randall. Fun but a little pain in the as$

Beermeduffman is a slave driver

I'll most likely be forcing a near 20% abv on DC on Monday while we either eat a spicy Asian inspired lunch or trudge around Center City so I can show him the good spots.
I brought it with me to work from my cellar today, I have it cooling in the fridge. Hope you bring you big boy pants, DC. We may be trashed by 1230

I'll most likely be forcing a near 20% abv on DC on Monday while we either eat a spicy Asian inspired lunch or trudge around Center City so I can show him the good spots.

I brought it with me to work from my cellar today, I have it cooling in the fridge. Hope you bring you big boy pants, DC. We may be trashed by 1230

Is he here now? I'm actually in center city for once...

Latest posts

Back